Clairea
One of my fur babies Courage is very poorly she has gone downhill in last few months, she was on long term metacam for arthritis but she started refusing it, we forced the pain med down for a few more weeks but then she started showing signs she was poorly.

Despite eating like a horse she lost a lit of weight in a short amount of time. Vets couldn't find anything wrong blood tests all normal but stopped metacam anyway just in case, she was due to have an ultrasound on the 6th January. But since Christmas she has rapidly gone down hill, she is only eating tidbits out of your hand not moving very much, head is all droopy, she is skin and bones not absorbing anything from food, she has bloody Diarraeh, vomiting brown liquid, today she has stopped purring.

We can no longer wait until the 6th Jan so I called the vets today, she is going to pass over with help to rainbow bridge tomorrow morning, We can't let her suffer anymore and it's all breaking my heart.

We lost her sister 2 years ago she had tummy cancer We are thinking Courage has the same.
We are going to bring her home to bury her in her favourite place under the hedge in our front yard. Where she sat for hours watching the world go by.

I wonder if she knows it's her last night on Earth tonight and that her suffering will soon be at an end, I wish she would pass peacefully at home but I know we are doing the right thing in having her put to forever sleep. So she can frolick ith her sister at rainbow bridge and wait for one of us to pick them up on our way to the next place.
Quote 0 0
shikarai
o she can frolick ith her sister at rainbow bridge and wait for one of us to pick them up on our way to the next place.
Quote 0 0
Clairea
She left us this morning Rip my lovely girl till we meet at rainbows bridge x
Quote 0 0