westdenali
Nothing like going to the clinic to pick up my dogs ashes to find out they are missing. I called them and they said the ashes were ready. So my husband and I went. After a tearful drive we went in. However the ashes were not there. She couldn't explain what happened. According to their paperwork he was there, but not actual ashes. So she calls the crematorium. They cant find him either. I don't whether to laugh or cry. So I did both. Dead dogs can run away! I am truly crushed. Thankfully my husband insisted on some of his fur when we dropped the body off. I am grateful I have at least that. I am hoping that he will turn up. For now there is nothing I can do.
Quote 0 0
Jody
That is so sad. I am praying that it all gets cleared up for you. I couldn't imagine. I am so happy you have your babies fur. Remain positive that it will all work out and maybe the energy will return to you and your baby can come back home. I am so sorry for your loss. It crushes me to think that now this was added on top of it all. I will pray for your baby to return. Always remember that the bond of unconditional love can never be broken. Not even from negligence. Hugs...
Quote 0 0
Ell99
oh i cannot believe what i am reading. that is very sad. im very sorry for your loss and i do hope your loved ones ashes are found so you can bring home.
Quote 0 0
westdenali
Update....they found his ashes. They were given to someone else. They discovered the mix up and took him back. So I picked him up this morning. And yes...I am a little skeptical. I feel at peace.
Quote 0 0
Jody
Na, it's him. He found his way home...to be with his family!
Quote 0 0