animal_qwackers
TRIBUTE_20.jpg 

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Dalidog
That poem was wonderful.  Made me smile.  I will forever cherish those pennies

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Daisymaesdaddy
That's a great poem. I will never look at a penny the same. Matter of fact I'm sure I'll catch myself looking for them now wherever I go.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Wendy,
Thank you so much for posting this poem.  You have made my day.  This morning I was walking and thinking of my precious Bella, as always, and I came across 3 five cent pieces (smallest Australian currency) just laying on the road.  I was going to walk by, but something stopped me and I bent down and picked them up.  I brought them home.  Then I came in to my computer and saw this poem.  I feel that this was a message from my girl and I am so happy... smiling and teary at the same time!  Thank you so much.  Your timing was perfect.  I will now put those precious coins with my Bella memorial where her ashes now sit.  Every time I look at them I will know that she is ok.
Karen
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thanks for the replies to my post. I always look out for pennies too. I have found several since I lost Daisy, Solly and Gonzo. They are pennies to be cherished.

Bellamum, it is so comforting to hear that the poem made your day and the timing was perfect. How wonderful that you found those three 5 cent pieces. Bella sent them to you and now you have them with her precious memorial. She's with you every day, as Daisy Mae, Dali and my wondrous furbabies are with their loved ones too.

Hugs to you all and yours from me and mine.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
spiritdog
Thanks from me also. It touched me and is one I hadn't seen.
spiritdog
"People disappoint, dogs never do" - spiritdog

"You MUST be your pets ADVOCATE, if it doesn't feel right walk away." - spiritdog
Quote 0 0