tjw
I have been missing my girl Cashew so bad for the last two months. I am a 63 year old man and I walk around crying like a child. I am sort of on the line about animal afterlife, although I wish it to be true. Last night as I was climbing into bed I heard this noise that cashew used to make when she was trying to get your attention. She had long ears and she would shake her head back and forth making this flapping noise. She did it fairly often, most of the time to wake you up when she needed to go outside. I don't know if I am just cracking or could it be that she is still with me? I miss her so much.
Thomas Weeks
Quote 0 0
BuddyOscar
I think she is still with you.
I am struggling mightily with the fact I have not had my boy come to me in a dream these past 4 weeks.
I'm fearful that is soul cannot find us right now as we had to take him to an emergency vet in a strange place that final night.

Quote 0 0
Gertie
I am so sorry for your pain. Yes, I do think you little Cashew is with you. She can see how sad you are and is near. I have no words to comfort you. Just know love never dies. Your baby is watching over you. Look to the sky and find the most beautiful star, imagine it is cashew watching over you. She will love you for ever.

Hugs to you,

Gertie.
Quote 0 0
danzey
tjw...........   ....Something similar happened to me too!!  Years after losing my Blacky, I heard his chair/collar make the noise it would make when he moved his head.  Actually, I heard it twice!  It was so real sounding, that I actually went into the room and turned on the light.  I was standing in a dark hallway at the time, and I could swear I heard it coming from the bedroom on my right, so I went to take a look.  I hadn't heard that sound in years, but it felt so good to hear it again..  tjw, if you like please come to candle lighting tonight, you are never a stranger there (I promise).  Just drop by if you like.  You won't need candles, if you like just mention it and someone, somewhere will light some for you and Cashew............danzey
Quote 0 0
Bizbol
Tjw,

I understand your pain so very much and I'm sorry you have to go through such harrowing experience. I have found it to be the worst pain I have experienced in my life. I wish you lots of strength and courage. Regarding tears, I'm sure my body neared dehydration from crying when my sweet boy left me. There is nothing wrong with that and I think it is a necessary step in our healing process.

As far as still having our beloved friends around, I feel exactly as you do. I wish it so much to be true, but my mind has problems believing it, yet I cannot either believe that my vital relationship with Tsuk has ended. I talk to my departed friend every night before falling asleep and tell him how much I miss and love him.  In the end, I think that what we believe is indeed true. Who can tell you that your sweet Cashew didn't try to get your attention that night? I need to believe Tsuk is still with me, and I'm sure you have the same need regarding Cashew.

My thoughts are with you,

Eric
Quote 0 0
Edmondgirl1
I hear my sweet 227831_1859147211534_1497063_n.jpg
angel   coughing all the time.  I feel like part of me went with him
Cathy Mcferrin
Quote 0 0