nina555
Hello, some of you may have read my post about my darling Cody being attacked by a dog (he and I were just sitting peacefully at a cafe)...is there anyone else who has experienced a traumatic and sudden loss of their pet from an attack?   I'm finding it so hard to deal with.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so sorry for the horrifying loss of your precious cody, I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this must have been on you to witness such a horrific loss of such a loved and valued family member.
I wish such peace to find your shattered heart, may the love that your Cody still surrounds you with be felt so deeply in your heart, bringing with his love the peace and healing you so desire and deserve. 
I am so, so sorry for your loss, such a sad and horrible way to lose your loved Cody.

Sending our most positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
nina555
Thank you Don and Vera for your lovely words.   I am having some better moments but the ache and the horror I hope will one day subside.  Am seeing a counsellor as I need help...it's too much to bear .   Thank you again....he was my beautiful elderly gentle little man with a puppy streak...what an honour to share 14 years with him.
Quote 0 0