Lily123

every since my dog died this past Christmas, I’ve been very depressed and crying every day. I am so angry too. Mostly at myself for not getting a second opinion but also angry at the vet for telling me she had a tumor in her intestines (when I found out later there was no tumor). 

Every day I think about my dog nonstop and what I could have done to save her. I have nightmares that I saved her and then I wake up miserable. Nothing matters to me anymore and I don’t see life ever getting better. She was my best friend 

Quote 0 0
Mamabird
Hi Lily123.Sorry for your loss of your best friend.There'll be days when appointment or something will take time for a few minutes,then you realize your fur baby not here.I'm still here sense Oct.I also questioned the avian saying my oscay had lung disease,all of a sudden?3weeks later he flew into heaven.Please remember we're here.Hugs
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
I’m very sorry. It takes time. Five months for me and I’m doing better.  but there are days when I’m alone and I dwell on the loss, well the sadness returns.... hang in there, we are here to listen. 
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
LaGata
I'm sorry for your loss.  This is the best place I've found for support and some comfort.  So many here and we are all going thru the same thing, different stages.  I have never felt pain quite like this ever.  I get sad, I get angry, and the loneliness can be unbearable.  We all want the same thing....I want my baby back!  I think we all re-live that day..I know l do.  Be strong, remember the good, live thru the tears, and know you'll be together again.
Quote 0 0