Meekosmommy
This question may sound weird, but does anyone else start to feel sad when it starts raining/storming outside? It used to be such a comforting feeling being all snuggled up with my Meeko, knowing he's safe, during a thunderstorm. I would hold him tight and tell him that the big bad storm could never get him because he was in my arms. Now, it's currently raining pretty hard, and I don't really know where Meeko is. I know he's in heaven, but I still don't know where he is. He's not here so I can protect him during this storm. I'm feeling really sad all of a sudden.
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
I get you, Bailey used to get nervous about a half hour to an hour before a storm and sometimes we didn't know what the problem was espescially if it was sunny outside.  But when the storm came, we knew the answer, he hated storms and used to hide whenever they came around.  So a storm would make me sad because I'd remember how cute he was though nervous, during it.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
I do.  Molly hated thunder just as I do and we used to cuddle up in the bed together and just snuggle till it passed.  it is all those little times that are so hard to bear.  I know we ALL miss our babies so much.  I have to think they are all together and in sheltering arms or I couldn't stand it.

Nothing sounds weird here anymore.  Each little one had their own personalities and each took a piece if not ALL of our hearts with them
. head shot.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Janice,

Ain't the truth. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Storms never seemed to bother Winston.  I myself love them.  I am just very thankful Winston was inside with me, and protected.
Susan
Quote 0 0