dian Show full post »
DCF
 Koko Bonet, I want to thank you so very much to opening this up to me. This is what I think I have needed to get over loosing Bodacious. My grieving has gotten worse since his Birthday. It broke my heart not being able to spend it with him. Although he did visit me 4 times that day. Reading everything you have posted and all the information it gives is awesome! I am so grateful that I read your links. And all that I can learn from them.  That is such a shame about Joey, I am so glad that he came back to you. And I pray to God, when I am able to stop grieving so bad over loosing Bo. And that when I am ready to let Bodacious go. And accept his physical body is gone. And just cherish all the special moments we shared. That he will one day come back to me also. It gives me hope. I thank you very much. God Bless you and all your babies. Bodacious & Donna
Ps. I hope that others read about Reincarnation also. Maybe it will help them too.
Bodacious Mommy
Quote 0 0
KOKO_BONET
Mistysmama wrote:
I have never received any definite proof (for myself to know for sure) about reincarnation. But I do not close my mind to it at all.
How can I? I didn't believe in life after death either until last year my Misty showed me for 110% sure -hard evidence -that she lives on after "death". So far she is the only one who could get through to me, but she did a damn good job. 
How they come back....if they come back -or whether they just wait for us till we cross over too -I don't know for certain. But I still receive Misty's visits and her love over 1 year after her passing, so she is still in the spirit world. My instincts say she will wait for me until I cross.
But yes -we miss them. It aches sometimes. I feel her love, and that is so happy and beautiful, and real to me....but want to touch her fur, sleep next to her, go walks with her, hear her squeaky yawn and her bark.

I have just read your blog and I am in tears.  You write extremely well and her story is beautiful. What a great mum you were to her! I do so very much hope she returns to you. Koko
koko
Quote 0 0
DCF
Blessed with Angels. That is such a wonderful story about your baby coming back to you. I defiantly believe and have been exposed to allot of pets being Reincarnated back. I am so happy for you and wish the two of you the best of everything. It's funny how they will have marks from accidents that happened in a previous life. It's been a long time since I have been in here. I have a Residency for Bodacious if you would like to check it out. He passed May 14th 2014. And became a Resident on June 17th. He has been sending me a ton of signs & one of them tonight was this showing up in my email, after all these months. Ontop of that when I PM Koko telling her of what has happened, and then went back to my FB home page. The first post was of several Butterflies. This is a big sign of Reincarnation. You are so blessed to have your baby back with you again. I am waiting for my Bodacious to return to me. 1273886_10152204484468332_2143670472_o.jpgRainbow Bridge is only half the story..... Return From Rainbow Bridge is the second half of the story and poem.... 
Bodacious Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ankh22
Hello everyone, I wish to say my heart goes out to the loss of your babies, please don't lose faith it seems reincarnation is very real Indeed!. I am convinced my beautiful female Leopard Gecko of 10 years who passed 3 years ago has now came back to us but possibly as male, still too young to tell, not only does our new baby look near exact to our old one, which is a rare pattern,they behave the same. It seemed fate how we met in the pet shop because I was only going to get medicine, when I had strongest feeling to look their geckos, I broke down in tears,first one there was my baby, I saw it in her eyes, my soul just knew it was her soul would not matter male female different species you just know. She ran to the glass when she saw me crying, then I said their name out loud they looked right into my eyes,when we touched she behaved exact same as her old self, and would not stop staring into my eyes like she recognised me, she let me give her the longest cuddle and kiss to her face knowing we both needed that embrace. When I looked her over what really freaked me out was she passed from damage infection on her vent, her new body has black markings on the vent!, as if to remind me it's still her and that's like a mega sign for me!
Reincarnation is very real, even my boyfriend who does not believe in anything could not deny the fact this Gecko looks and acts near exact to one we had. We were not looking fate just decided it was time we reunited as in all honestly I was dying without her, I now feel my soul heal complete again the bond we have is more powerful than I've ever known with anyone.
Quote 0 0
Kristi999

I love animals! Recently, I got a leopard gecko at home and my happiness is still no end) https://whatarereptiles.com/leopard-gecko/. It is very easy to maintain, everything you need can be bought at ordinary pet stores and everything about the content is written on the Internet. Cockroaches, crickets, grasshoppers and some larvae are eaten. I feed my cockroaches. While my pet is still a teenager and I give him a cockroach every day, in the future he will need to be fed only once every three days. They live 12-20 years with good maintenance. They grow 25-30cm in length. with a tail. If you tame your pet, he will recognize his master among other people, which is very flattering). I hope after death will be with me in the form of another pet...

Quote 0 0