Lulubobs1966
I need some advice and input of ppls beliefs please. I have faith but am cynical at the same time the logic part of my brain, then I think this world, universe is so vast that there's got to be something. We surely can't just live this one life when there's so many lessons to be learned? And our pets so beautiful souls must go to a better place for what do they do but give us so much unconditional love, I believe that they are here to teach us not us them that makes sense to me because of what they are, beautiful. I hate that cynical part of my mind it gives no comfort or peace. I want to see Lulu again more than anything knowing that I can live out the rest of my life here on earth.
Quote 0 0
riddlemechris
Lulubobs1966 wrote:
I need some advice and input of ppls beliefs please. I have faith but am cynical at the same time the logic part of my brain, then I think this world, universe is so vast that there's got to be something. We surely can't just live this one life when there's so many lessons to be learned? And our pets so beautiful souls must go to a better place for what do they do but give us so much unconditional love, I believe that they are here to teach us not us them that makes sense to me because of what they are, beautiful. I hate that cynical part of my mind it gives no comfort or peace. I want to see Lulu again more than anything knowing that I can live out the rest of my life here on earth.
IMG_2447.JPG 
My beaming beacon of light is Tadpole, will never forget you.
Quote 0 0