BarbOscar13
I hope they Do! Or a spirit 
I want to think that my oscar is still around, I want to feel his presences 
and know that he is ok and he is waiting for me....
Quote 0 0
missingbabiej2020
Yes they do. I never had a doubt in my mind. 
Quote 1 0
Pecan_mom
Of course they do.  Your Oscar is always beside you.  My Pecan has visited me in my dream a few times with clear messages and has sent me so many signs.  They have mastered unconventional love and you can’t do that without a soul.  Hope you get many beautiful signs from your baby.
Sp
Quote 1 0
BarbOscar13
Thanks, I'll be waiting for his signs...
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear Barb,

I am sorry for your loss of your beloved Oscar. It is so obvious how much you loved, cherished and adored your boy.

When it comes to "signs" I have learned from very comprehensive research (including books, essays, studies, articles, postings, comments, messages, emails, phone conversations etc.) and what I have witnessed in person, that usually signs from our lost loved ones can be very, very, very subtle. They can be as simple as a bird feather on the ground or a coin, a butterfly coming close to you, a feeling from a gentle breeze, catching something from the corner of our eye, feeling our lost beloved's walking over us late at night on our covers / comforters, hearing our beloved's bark or meow, hearing their nails on the floor when they are not there. Visiting us in dreams. And via synchronicity a song coming on the radio, a word that keeps popping up, coincidences with no explanation. So please be mindful of this when you are looking for signs from your boy.

What is fascinating is we humans lose other humans all the time through their passing. However very, very rarely do people who are grieving a human hear their lost loved ones speaking to them or catching them out of the corner of their eyes in the room. It appears to be limited to our pets.

A line from William Shakespeare's Hamlet seems to apply to the above. That human knowledge is limited:

"There are more things in heaven and Earth, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

The truth is we live in an infinite, mysterious, wonderous Universe where anything is possible.   : )

Kind regards & my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 4 0
BarbOscar13
Your post is so beautiful makes me hopeful, I'll keep that in mind ❤
Quote 1 0
DDs_Mom_12
Only our arrogant species would think otherwise!  Of course, dogs have souls! 
Quote 3 0
P_Mom
Without doubt or question - YES!!!

All animals have souls.  I often tell my husband dog is spelled God backward for a reason.  They are here to make us better - teach us unconditional love, no judgment, forgiveness, loyalty, compassion, live in the moment - the list goes on.  Make the world a better place.  I believe the soul of animals are more elavated than our own.  (Just look around at what humans do compared to animals.)   Oscar is waiting for you! ❤ 
Jennifer
Quote 4 0
BarbOscar13
P_mom thanks! Yesyerday I dreamt about oscar, when he was younger and chubby, I was petting him...
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear Barb,

That would be considered a "sign" dear.

Hugs,
James
Quote 2 0
BarbOscar13
James, Yes! I remember you explaining about it ❤❤❤
Quote 0 0
MrSmithster
I believe they do. I am sure I will be with Willow, my best friend ever, when we cross that rainbow bridge together. In the mean time, I am fostering the goofiest cat right now. She acts like a dog. I have even taught her tricks. She loves to play fetch, just like my dog did. Thinking my Willows soul is keeping me company until we meet again on that bridge.
Sorry for your loss of Oscar, I can tell you love him very much. They say a dogs only fault is that they don't live long enough. I agree
Take care
MrSmithster
Quote 3 0
Frank34
My Sammy is with me by his spirit's presence. His spirit will always be with me. The bond he and I had together will never be broken. He's in my heart. One day I'll be reunited with him in body and spirit to be together forever. The love we had as Sammy and dad is never going to be gone. 
Frank Ward.
Quote 3 0
BarbOscar13
Frank 
Thanks...You and Sammy were lucky to have each other just like oscar and I ..❤❤
Quote 0 0
Bichonz
I believe my beloved Mickey is manifesting himself in his older littermate Joey. Joey is doing things that only Mickey did, and I am convinced that that is due to Mickey.
Quote 0 0