Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Sassylinda

Reply with quote  #16 
Hello there

I am new to this sight and was guided here by a vey kind, caring friend.

‘Itcannotbetrue’ it is heartbreaking to read your posts and although the circumstances are different I can completely relate to how you are feeling.

I lost my precious furry angel on 21 August last year (24 weeks to this day), she was only 7 and my heart is absolutely broken never to be mended. She was my love, my life my everything. I miss her jumping on me to wake me up at some unGodly hour in the morning for her breakfast and not letting me rest until she had her way. Her greeting me when I came back home and like you I felt the sadness of leaving of her when I had to go out and we were apart. I missed her so much then and now she is not here I cannot explain the pain I feel. I also feel like my family do not understand but my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, funny, loving little girl was with me constantly, when I woke up, when I went to bed, when we went on our lovely walks, if I was taking a bath, laying on the mat next to me. Watching tv, curled up next to me. Meeting friends, coming with me, on the train, in the car, everywhere! And of course snuggled up next to me in bed. A huge part of me is missing and has been very cruelly and far too soon taken away from me and my life will never! be the same again.

Some days all I can do is just put one foot in front of the other and ‘function’ like I am here but I not.

I was so blessed to have you in my life my precious darling girl and I miss you more than and love you more than anything anything in the whole wide world.

SL
AlabamaAnnie

Reply with quote  #17 
Please please take care of yourself. Your grief is real and profound. I know that you are heartbroken, unable to function. You are experiencing profound grief. Things can get better. Your wonderful dog cannot be replaced, but you can love again. You can save another life by visiting a rescue. Find someone local to speak to...reach out. Please.
ItCannotBeTrue

Reply with quote  #18 
My little one. I am weary. There are many nice people comforting me here, but I can't shake this unbearable grief I feel. I'm falling deeper in despair. I wish It would end. The pain gets stronger and I get weaker. I'm not a strong person.

I think about how you should be here. You always made me feel strong.  No one would understand what a strong influence a little dog like you could be. I'm so very lost without you.  It's too inconceivable for me to accept. So much of it is wrong. That entire place was wrong. Everything about them. They "acted" like they could be trusted. All an act. You were only there 2 times and that's all it took for them to end your life. Just like that. No apologies to me. Blaming everything else. Never taking responsibility that they knew exactly what they did wrong and didn't do to save you. 

I could scream right now, so loud it could shake this house. They need to be held responsible if the highest court will allow it. I need justice.

Nothing is right. Everything is wrong.Y

Jillybee

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItCannotBeTrue
To my baby. It's not at all easier. I'm waiting to join you. It may be sooner than my life had originally intended. That's okay. I am ready. I will see you if there really is a Rainbow Bridge. Otherwise I won't see you if there isn't, which I won't know until then. Too much pain here for me. I should have kept you safe and I failed. There's no excuse. I hope to see you soon.
Jillybee

Reply with quote  #20 
Dear ItCannotBeTrue, I am so very sorry for the pain you’re feeling and want you to know, “YOU ARE NOT WEAK, YOU ARE NOT ‘WRONG’!” I have been reading a lot of literature on grief and can tell you for a FACT that there are people who love and support you. Pleas talk to one or more of them and explain what you are feeling! This is normal but if you are thinking about giving up, that is too serious to ignore. PLEASE call a pet loss grief counselor—I did, and it helped me just enough to struggle through another day. My surviving dog woke me up with his goofy Lab smile and my world got a little bit better. Sending love and strength to you!
MarkC

Reply with quote  #21 
ItCannotBeTrue..... Everyone grieves differently, and to different degrees. I joined this forum four days ago after we lost our beloved pet Mollie. One thing I’ve learned since joining is that I am not alone in how much grief I feel. https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/Grief_Support_Center/Pet_Loss_Resources/petloss_hot_lines.htm
CaseyM

Reply with quote  #22 
You will see them again...they feel your heavy heart, I looked into my dying dogs eyes and told him, find me boy...find me! then I put a tear from my cheek onto his lips as I said goodbye for now my good friend..
CaseyM

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyM
You will see them again...they feel your heavy heart, I looked into my dying dogs eyes and told him, find me boy...find me! then I put a tear from my cheek onto his lips as I said goodbye for now my good friend..

CaseyM

Reply with quote  #24 
Be Strong...Time goes by fast, they see you and don't like that your hurting...you will be reunited trust me, our creator promised us this...heres my email if you need to talk hardsmoke1@gmail.com
hurtsunbelievably75

Reply with quote  #25 
I understand how you feel! I cannot function, I just want to curl up and die. My dear heart, my cat, was killed by a dog yesterday. She was my heart, my soul, my everything! I am completely shattered.
AlabamaAnnie

Reply with quote  #26 
I am so sorry! My cat was also killed by a dog on Sunday....my heart has been crushed! It is the most awful ache...my sweet Rain. The ache is unbearable.
AlabamaAnnie

Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItCannotBeTrue
Baby. Nothing is or will ever be the same. I can't sleep. Going down the tubes. Worst thing to happen to me, pushing my health over the edge. Not worried if I can see you again. I have nothing else. need to be by your side.

I understand your pain. Please reach out for help. No one can replace your sweet baby, but you obviously have so much love to offer all living creatures. This is a dark time, but I promise that with help, the sun will shine again. There are help lines listed on the page. Everything that you are feeling is the grief and bereavement of loss. You can work through this, with some help.
hurtsunbelievably75

Reply with quote  #28 
This is the most intense grief that I have ever felt. Thirteen years ago, around this very day, I was trying to get my father's funeral arranged. I remember they had no funeral flowers because of Valentine's Day.

I have never been so hopeless. Even when my father died.

Reply with quote  #29 
It's been said in forum several times that the death of a pet produces far worse grief than the death of even close family members. The pain and grief I feel at my cat's loss is far greater and far more intense and bone numbing than my father, mother, and brother's death.
I am so sorry for your loss. Deeply sorry.
ItCannotBeTrue

Reply with quote  #30 
To my little boy. I barely hang on. I eat and drink less each day. I have no appetite. I am waiting to see you again. I hope Rainbow Bridge does exist to make this all worthwhile. I know as a dog you can't read this, but when I see you no words will be necessary..
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.