SmashMcLean
On April 19, 2016 I had to put my Precious, Foxy, down. She was 13 years old and riddled with crippling arthritis and kidney disease. I couldn't stand to see her in pain any longer.

When I rescued her I was going thru a divorce with a difficult child custody situation. My daughter didn't want to live with me (she was desperate to not lose her Dad). So I adopted Foxy to love and accept her just the way she was and she loved me too! She was amazing!

I miss my Baby so much! I find myself constantly talking to her in my head. Telling her how much I miss her. Everything reminds me of her.
God Bless
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma

I am so sorry you are going through this.  You have come to the right place though for comfort and support.  No one here will judge ANYTHING you say or feel.  Please TRY not to place any guilt on yourself for anything. Seems like we ALL find something to guilt ourselves with usually unfounded.

Everyone here understands exactly how you feel.  We have all lost our "once in a lifetime" loves.  Someone wiser than I am said "you took on her pain so that she could be FREE from pain".  It is the greatest gift of love you can give----------and YES it hurts so BAD.

Please know I am holding you close in my thoughts and sending you hugs.  Take care of yourself, it is easy to get sick right now.  I lost my Molly at Thanksgiving and still crying daily over her loss.
head shot.JPG 

janice
Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
So sorry for your loss.  Sending you prayers and hugs ...

Betty
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful girl Foxy was, such a sweet gentle face. There`s nothing worse than seeing our animals suffering,  you gave her the last gift of love to take away her pain - but its so hard adjusting to life without them. You`ve come to the right place here, it helped me so much. 
                                               Hugs, Jackie

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
et61
Your Foxy looks just like my Kayla. I am so sorry for your loss. It's amazing the comfort our furry babies bring us and help us get through hard times. I can sympathize with you. I lost my Sweetie April 8th and he was my best buddy. We moved to a state with no friends, family and I battle depression. I always loved coming home to see Sweetie to cheer me up. Unfortunately he got sick and passed within 5 days. I only had six years with him and miss him terribly. I didn't eat for 4 days and spent numerous days in bed. I sometimes am in denial that he is gone. He cheered me up when I came home and always made me laugh and now that is gone. I miss my baby. I hope you find some comfort in this forum. I realize nothing can bring him back but the support and understanding here has helped. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0