Pattersa
Hello everyone, I am hoping this group will help me. On April 11th my family and I lost our 12yr old  black lab Gracie. She was absolutely the best girl and the loss is and will be excruciating to us. It has only been a couple of days but I just can't believe it even happened. Unfortunately this happened during this covid 19 so we weren't able to hold her as she passed away. I just don't know if I ever will be able to get past this. We have another dog and he seems to be really missing her. It is hard enough on us but I can't imagine how he is feeling. This has been the hardest thing I have ever dealt with. Thank you for listening.
Quote 0 0
Silvis
I share your pain. I just lost my beloved princess also on April 11, we are devasted.  It's been terrible for my family and I.  She was my sunshine. She had a grooming appt and became very stressed.  By the time we got to the Vet she could not breathe.  They tried but she had a cardiac arrest.  I am feeling so much guilt and wish I could turn back time, but I can't.  I've been crying so much.  I never thought losing her would be so painful.
Quote 0 0