Karen0527 Show full post »
Jnnrdnc
Today it has been one month since my Annie passed. I still hurt just as badly as the day she left. I cannot bring myself to pick up all of her things. I miss her so much-there is a chunk of my heart missing. Of course I am so thankful for the time we had together and know that is why it is so painful....but how I wish I could have her back. Just wondering how long I will feel this tremendous pain. I know it will always be there but I still cry everyday. How do you move on after 18 years of constant companionship? I miss her so much. 
Desperately hurting

Mommy loves you beautiful girl. I'll love you forever.
My Beloved green eyed girl. You will always be in my heart. Mommy loves you.
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
That unconditional love leads to unbearable grief, but it is worth it.  After over 6 weeks, I still feel as if someone is punching me in the stomach and I would do anything to have my baby back.  The loss of a forever pet changes you forever.  There are no easy answers.  You are right to be thankful for the time you were allowed to be with her and for the joy and happiness she gave you.  She would not want you to be sad, but I understand.  People tell me that all the time, but I don't know how not to be anymore.  You never move on, you just live life best you can and keep her in your heart.  You will see her again one day, just keep that close to you. Grieve as long as you need to and you will always cherish her things, so keep them somewhere special. Hugs to you, I know the pain and understand.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0