CyndiR
I am happy that I've found a place where others will understand my pain. Last night I was carrying my sweet Joey and slipped on ice and dropped him. He landed on his head and died immediately. I am filled with guilt and grief. Joey was a 3lb yorkie that came into my life a few months after my son died in 2005. His love and companionship helped me mend my heart and move through the loss of my son that almost killed me. I am devastated and can't move. I don't know how to get through this. I hope places like this will help. Thank you for being here.
Cyndi
Cyndi Harres
Quote 0 0
Kimberlymichelle
I am so sorry. I am sure Joey knew how much you loved him. I just lost my dog Howie last night and I feel so empty. My heart aches. I will pray for you and Joey. Hugs
How lucky I am to have had something that I loved so much. Love to my Howie....always and forever.
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Cyndi, my heat goes out to you, and I am so sorry. It was a terrible tragic accident, and you mustn't blame yourself. When we slip on ice we don't even have a split second to stop ourselves. It all happens too quickly.
Joey did know how much he was loved, appreciated and cherished. They do know when there is love. Hold on to the love you shared. I found it was the only thing that helped me through.

My dear girl, Misty also showed me the Soul lives after death, in a very good and loving state.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
CyndiR
Kimberlymichelle wrote:
I am so sorry. I am sure Joey knew how much you loved him. I just lost my dog Howie last night and I feel so empty. My heart aches. I will pray for you and Joey. Hugs
Cyndi Harres
Quote 0 0
LUCA
Dear Cindy -

Reading your post brought tears to my eyes... It was an accident - there was nothing you could have done differently.

Joey knows how much you love him and how much he will be missed. You are not alone.... I'm glad you found this site... We are all going thru the same .... The pain of losing our beloved fur babies.

Hope you will find comfort and peace.... Your Joey left in a moment - My Luca was very ill for 25 days.... The dreadful FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis) snatched him from my loving arms.

Regardless the way/manner they left... We suffered and grieve! Please be kind to yourself and take the time to grieve as you need.

Loving and comforting thoughts to you and blessings to Joey on his Soul Journey.

Maria ---- Forever Luca's Mom
Maria ---- Luca' Mom
Quote 0 0
CyndiR
Maria. Your message warmed my heart. I am so so sorry about Lucas but you're right, no matter what, they are both at peace and no matter what we will always have the memories. How blessed we are to have such loving pets in our lives and how blessed our babies are that they had humans that loved and cared for them the way we did. Thank you for taking some of the sting out of a very very painful time in me and my families' lives.
Cyndi
Cyndi Harres
Quote 0 0
LUCA
Hello again Cindy -

Thanks for your kind words as well. Without no doubt we were blessed by having these little Boys in our lives. They touched our lives in such an special way and we will always cherish our time with them.

Grief is the price we pay for loving so much!

I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Joey so suddenly.... He's at peace getting to know all the other fur babies whom crossed before him. I'm glad you are part of the Rainbow Bridge community... Hopefully you will find comfort and support as you embark in this new phase of your life.

Love never dies and we will always have the memories!

Blessings to you and yours!

Maria
Maria ---- Luca' Mom
Quote 0 0