Courtney8982 Show full post »
jimmy17
Fikeysgrl - have also sent you a private message. We`ve all been were you are now - you are not on your own.
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
We all know what you are feeling. I too suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Please know we are all here to help you "flkeysgrl". As beaglemomma said start your own topic and keep talking on the forum. Take it one step, one day at a time. I know how hard it is. I hope you have some support from family or friends. I wish you some peace. Sending you hugs.
Quote 0 0
isabellemybelle
I'm so sorry! I just lost my baby too recently from oral cancer and the pain and loneliness feeling is so overwhelming. I miss him so much. Hang in there!  12744125_10207656001371855_1638610845654160198_n.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Courtney8982
Beautiful cat. I'm sorry for your loss too. :(
Quote 0 0
rachel81
How beautiful Pumpkin is! I am so sorry for your loss..and like others have said, there is no such thing as "just a cat."  He was your constant, your soul mate, your best friend and he deserves to be mourned.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost my 12 year old cat Elliott two days ago and I still feel paralyzed by the pain...but I find posting in these forums and reading what others have to say helps ease my pain just a little, and in these times a little means alot.  

Please know you are not alone in your grief, and that Pumpkin is free and happy now.  I think he and Elliott are together having fun and chasing mice in the sun filled meadows.  We will see them again, as they are waiting for us and will remain alive forever in our hearts.  Pumpkin is with you everywhere you go now, and nothing can keep him away from you.  He will live on eternally and will be there for every other major event in your life...just say his name and he is there.
Quote 0 0
Courtney8982
Thank you so much for your kind words. So true that it does help knowing there are others that are going through the same thing. This board has brought me comfort. I'm so sorry for your loss as well.
Quote 0 0