KTandAmber
Our beloved KT is a 6 year old ginger cat and grew up with our 16 year old Labrador-mix Amber. She then joined us on a spiritual journey to Peru and Costa Rica when Amber transitioned at 18. Now after 2 extremely happy and loving years in Costa Rica the worst fear came through. As an outdoor access cat who had a clear routine every day she did not come back one early morning. We had just come to such high level of love and deep appreciation for her every move and sound and are devastated. After the most thorough search for over four days we are in between disbelief and worries that a predator could have taken her. But there is simply no trace of her in a radius of 500 meters and we looked in wholes and in empty houses. We know cats can come back after quite some time but feel depleted every day thinking of our angel, our daughter, Ambers daughter, our everything. As spiritual people we also believe that Amber and the universe brought her into our life as she then became our spiritual guardian Angel. We want to believe that she is coming back and that there is still hope but also know cats are spiritual creatures and have many lives.
We need help, love and support here after some friends simply are not able to give us any. Any thoughts, prayers or support is welcome in these sad and testing times. Love and peace from Costa Rica!
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am so sorry that KT is missing. It is so hard when they go missing and we don't know what happened. I hope that she returns safely soon. Please keep us posted.

Sending hugs and hope,
Jan
Quote 0 0
KTandAmber
Thanks Jan. We just found her today and buried her under an almond tree. Totally heartbroken as we had so much hope.
Quote 0 0
CeeCeesMom
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved KT.

CeeCeesMom
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. People here understand. It could help to share stories, pictures and memories. Only if you are ready. Gosh, I'm sorry, can't seem to find the right words. But I understand. Many years ago I had a cat go missing. Sadly it was not a happy ending.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
huckleberry1918
I'm sorry to hear about this. We're missing our cat. He's been missing for 43 days now. We're fearing the worst, but we've found no trace of him. 
Quote 0 0