Chewie
My sweet baby hung himself in my backyard. He was only 4 and had so many more years with me. I am devastated and feel so guilty for not watching him closer. I really hope that time will heal the enormous amount of pain I am feeling. Thanks for reading.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Oh no! What a darling little boy. I am so, so sorry for your loss and for the awful way that it happened. 

I hope that being here will help, in connecting with others who are grieving and know firsthand a depth of pain.

Keep writing as much as you need to, keep letting your tears flow.

Again, I am just so sorry for your devastating loss. Hugs!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
scampisdad
Such a handsome boy So sorry for your loss.
Bill roberts
Quote 0 0
jo0232
I am so sorry this tragic incident happened to your baby. Try not to blame yourself, and remember that it's okay to be sad and cry for as long as you need to. Sending hugs and love.

-Eevee's mom
Quote 0 0
Missing_Rosie1017
So sorry for the loss of your baby.  It's not easy to lose your best friend in such a tragic way.  I lost my girl tragically as well (run over by a garbage truck).  The devestation is just so unbelievably unbearable.  It's been about 16 months since I lost my girl.  I've come a long way....you will too!  
Denise Von
Quote 0 0
zakatak
Hi Chewie,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby. I also lost my puppy on March 28th (just 6 days ago) from a heart attack - he was only 8 months old.  He was an absolutely beautiful Harlequin Great Dane puppy who was just my buddy.  I am so lost without him.  Even though he was only here in our house for 6 months, he grew from 20 pounds to 130 lbs, we went through two classes of training (about to start Canine Good Citizen) and he was just such a HUGE presence in the house.  It is so empty now.  :(

If you ever need to talk, I'll be here on this forum for a while.

Karen
Karen

*  Duncan the Dane - taken WAY too soon (7/27/17 - 3/28/18)
*  Missing Dudley the Newf (3/13/08 - 6/12/17)
Quote 0 0
AR1234
Hi there. My family lost our almost 2 year old puppy this past Saturday. In a very devastating and traumatic way as well... our whole family saw him got hit by a car right in front of our house. He died with us at the vet. I am so so sorry for your loss... I know how painful it is. I behave never felt this traumatized and lost and I have never felt a pain like this. Please know you are not alone. I have gotten comfort knowing our sweet boy knew how much he was loved, and that’s all he could’ve asked for. All he ever wanted was for us to be happy, but for some reason it was his time to go. I guess our puppies were just too good for this earth. I hope you find peace soon. It helps talking to them once in a while.
Quote 0 0