Missingmysweetboy Show full post »
MyBella
Hi Jennifer,

Sending peace and healing to your heart as your second week without your handsome Jaxon comes and goes, it is a roller coaster of emotions Jennifer, one that will take time to get used to....baby steps is all we can hope for at this time...

I also sleep with Bella's blanket, I love that I can smell her on it, I find it comforting, I hope you find the same comfort..Jaxon's love is forever surrounding you, his spirit is with you each day, how can it not be, the love and bond you two shared will never end....

Wishing nothing but peace and healing to your heart and soul.

In Friendship, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
Missingmysweetboy
Hi Jaxon

I attended the candlelight vigil tonight and cried through the whole thing. I'm missing you so much. I ordered a special box for your ashes and it should be here this week. I don't know how I will feel when I see it. I was thinking of going by the shelter soon to look at dogs. Part of me wants desperately to help a dog in need, but part of me can't bear the thought of bringing another dog into this house. Maybe I should wait a little longer.

I miss you every second of everyday. Jaxon, please visit me in my dreams. I want to see you happy and healthy. I love you my sweet boy. Until we meet again...
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Jennifer,

Sending the warmest, heartfelt wishes to you as another week comes and goes without your precious Jaxon. Three weeks for you, I know how raw the pain is still, how your heart is so broken, how you miss Jaxon so much....baby steps is the best we can hope for at this time Jennifer, take your time, there is no rush, so don't push yourself.

I think once you put Jaxon's ashes in that special box you ordered, you may find a bit of peace, knowing he has a special place to be...I hope it bring some healing to you, I know having Bella's urn with me gives me comfort, I wish the same to you.

Thank you for your visit the other day, I truly appreciate when you take the time to write to me, it helps me so much, it truly helps me in this difficult journey....thank you Jennifer.

I look forward to seeing more photos of Jaxon, I hope you are able to post them, if not, you can always send them to me directly, I love seeing others precious babies.

Sending you peace and healing as you navigate your way through today and this week.

In Friendship, Don
Quote 0 0
TinkerBelle
So sorry for your loss :-(  Today is 3 weeks for me too.....  In reading your last post I thought the poem I found might help.... I know it helps me in hopes this is what TinkerBelle would have said if she could..

We did get another dog and it happened to be on the same day I picked up TinkerBelle's ashes and the 2 week anniversary and was also the day after I had my first and only dream of TinkerBelle... so I like to think she had something to do with it.  It is not the same, but it is also nice to know we are giving another dog a loving home and hopefully our poodle, Bear, will come to be better friends with him.  They do ok, but I know for him it is just something new and he had been with TinkerBelle his whole life (there was only about 1 yr difference in their ages).

Before humans die, they write their last Will & Testament, and give their home and all they have to those they leave behind. If, with my paws, I could do the same, this is what I'd ask....

To a poor and lonely stray I'd give:

My happy home.
My bowl, cozy bed, soft pillows and all my toys.
The lap which I loved so much.
The hand that stroked my fur and the sweet voice which spoke my name.
I'd  will to the sad scared shelter dog the place I had in my human's heart, of which there seemed no bounds.

So when I die please do not say, "I will never have a pet again, for the loss and pain is more than I can stand."  Instead go find an unloved dog; one whose life has held no joy or hope and give MY place to him.

This is the only thing I can give...the love I left behind.

Paw hugs and prayers for you!

I love and miss you TinkerBelle!

"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, she is able to wrap herself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and she ends."
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Jennifer,

Thinking of you today as you approach another week without your handsome Jaxon, such a precious boy.

I wish nothing but peace and healing to your heart and soul Jennifer, I know how each day can be up and down, the emotions all over the place....like a roller coaster....some times it just seems this ride of emotion never seems to end.

I hope you are finding the Monday nights healing, I find it is a nice way to start the week and it is so nice to be with others who understand...as being with the wonderful people here as well.

Take your time Jennifer, use your happy fond memories of Jaxon to help mend and heal your broken heart, but do remember it does take time.....

Sending positive healing thoughts your way.

In Friendship, Don
Quote 0 0
Missingmysweetboy
Thanks for your message Don. Today is 30 days without my sweet boy. I miss him so much. It feels like my heart could break in half!
Quote 0 0
Missingmysweetboy
Jaxon,

Today is 30 days since you left for the bridge. Needless to say, I'm having a hard time. I miss you so much. I can't even put into words how much. I still feel your presence in the house. I still wake up each morning and look over hoping, praying that you will be on the bed. Then I have to get up and face the day without you.
Some days are better then others. Some days I have the best memories of you and that makes me happy. I got a beautiful box for your ashes. Your silhouette is engraved on the top and your name on the side. I will keep you in that box, close to me for the rest of my life.
I never imagined how hard it would be to live without you. It feels like the worst thing I have ever gone through. The grief is so overwhelming at times.
I hope you are so happy at the bridge. I hope you have many friends and your days are filled with joy.
Jaxon, you meant everything to me and I miss you every second of every day. I will keep the precious memories of you in my heart forever, my sweet sweet boy. Until we meet again...
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Jennifer,

The box you have for Jaxon's ashes sounds beautiful, I hope it brings you comfort having Jaxon close to you now, I know I feel some comfort having Bella's urn with me...we need to do what we need to help us heal.

Thinking of you today as another week comes and goes without your precious Jaxon, I know how hard it is to get up and start you day, but do know that his spirit is forever with you.

Sending peace and healing to your heart and soul.

Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Jennifer,

Wishing nothing but peace and healing to your heart and soul today.

I hope you are able to use your fond memories of Jaxon to help mend your broken heart...it takes time....

Sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Quote 0 0
Missingmysweetboy
Hi Don--thanks for the continued support. The grief gets somewhat easier with time, but I still miss Jaxon so much.
Quote 0 0
Missingmysweetboy
Good morning Jaxon!

I wanted to send you a note and let you know that I still miss you so much. It's been 5 weeks since you left for the Bridge. It still feels so unbelievable to me that you are gone. I still look for you in all of your favorite places. There are so many squirrels in the backyard now. I think of you and smile when I see them. You loved to chase squirrels. Even when you were sick, you would still dart off after them.
It's amazing to me how time keeps on ticking through life's challenging times. As much as I miss you, life does go on. I have better days now and I remember you in happier times. I am so incredibly saddened that you are not here, but I do have the best memories of our 12.5 years together. That is a long time! I try really hard not to be sad when I think of you. I'm sure you wouldn't want that for me.
I know you are happy at the Bridge. You have your old body back, and you are healthy. That is so important to me, as your last few months with me weren't that great. You were so sick. I'm sorry if I kept you longer than I should have, but I just couldn't bear to let you go.
Everyone misses you. We talk about you all of the time. I found some old pictures of you. I got prints made and put them by your box, so I can see you each morning.
I miss you every second of everyday, Jaxon. Please come visit me in my dreams!
Until we meet again...
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Jennifer,

I hope the photos of Jaxon to look at daily helps with your healing, I know I find healing in Bella's photos and videos.....and yes tears sometimes flow, but that is alright, it is our body's way of healing us.

I smiled at the way you talk about Jaxon chasing squirrels, it is such a wonderful memory for you to have and that it made you smile, well.... even better, we all can use smiles these days.

Sending you peace and healing to your heart and soul, I wish nothing but treasured memories of your handsome Jaxon that make you smile and help you heal.

Quote 0 0
MyBella
Thinking of you today Jennifer, hope you are finding peace and healing as you navigate your way through another week without your handsome Jaxon.

Quote 0 0
Missingmysweetboy

Hello to everyone in this group! It's been 2 months since Jaxon left. The loss has gotten somewhat easier to deal with but Jaxon is always in my thoughts. I still look for him sometimes, I guess just hoping this didn't really happen. I finally threw away his dog food this weekend.
I've found a dog that I may adopt. We'll see if it works out. I feel the best way to memorialize Jaxon is to help another animal that needs me.  I hope you all consider doing that. There are so many animals that need someone to love them. 
This group has helped me so much in coping with my sweet boys death.  Prayers for peace and strength to you all!

Hi Jaxon!

I miss you so much my sweet boy. It's been 2 months since you left for the Bridge. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you like crazy!! I think of you so often. I will say that some of the sadness is gone and now when I think of you, I feel happy--I still miss you of course, but the memories I have of you bring me happiness. I stop by your box and pictures each day just to say hello. The squirrels are still in the backyard. I think they miss you too.
We're getting ready for Christmas. It will be my first Christmas without you in over 12 years. That doesn't even seem real to me. You always loved the holidays. You loved having so many people in the house, and they all loved you.
I think I found another dog that I might want to adopt. We'll see if it works out. I am nervous to get another dog. I don't know if I would love another the way I loved you. However, there are so many animals that need a home, so I'm willing to take on the challenge. It's in your memory that I can do that!
I can't believe you've been gone for 2 whole months. Wow--time keeps on ticking and life goes on. 
I hope your days are bright and filled with complete joy. The same joy you gave me for 12.5 years! I love you sweet boy and miss you every second of every day. Until we meet again...

Quote 0 0
Missingmysweetboy
Hi Jaxon,

I'm coming up on 3 months without you. 3 months! I think of you and miss you each day. Christmas was good, but I definitely felt the loss of your presence. I got the most beautiful charm of you!! I cried like a baby when I opened it, but it's the most wonderful gift ever!!!
Jaxon, we got a new puppy. His name is Tucker. We adopted him from the shelter, so I'm really happy that I'm able to give a dog in need, a good home. Everyone was so sad when you died. Tucker has brought some joy back into the house. He'll never replace you though. I cried when we got him. It was so emotional for me. I cried when I took him to the vet. I hadn't done any of those things with any other dog. It was tough. He's a sweet boy though. You would love him.
I getting on pretty well these days. It's still such a shock to me that you're gone and how deeply your death has impacted me. It's been one of the greatest losses of my entire life! I don't visit this place as much anymore because it makes me sad, but I do love writing to you. I still stop by your box and picture and give you a kiss.
I hope your are enjoying yourself at the Bridge. I hope you look in on my every so often. You will always be in my thoughts and my heart. Until we meet again...
Quote 0 0