Cris Show full post »
Marie123
These past few days have been a nightmare for me. It's like the wounds are fresh all over again. I guess it's normal but I feel as though I'm losing my mind. Ive had a lovely memorial pendant made by a lady who runs a store on Etsy.com called reflectioninglass. You can have your baby's ashes or fur incorporated into it. It's a beautiful way to remember a lost loved one. I still wish I could hold my girl one last time though!
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Beautiful Marie such a beautiful way to honor and remember you furbaby....these past few days have been a nightmare for me too Marie I have cried so much my body aches I feel too like it's the first day all over again I have been having a hard time looking at pictures these past few days on an hoping that will pass the hurt is awful I wish I can just go home and sleep but i know that won't happen sleep doesn't come easy either these days and i know I wish I could hold Ozzie too....hang in there Marie 💕
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Last night I went to her Rainbow Residency and played the song I chose for her (an old Welsh lullaby I used to sing to her as a kitten when she was glued to my shoulder and I couldn't put her down or she'd start crying) and I broke down, just let the tears flow, almost screaming it hurt so bad! I'm so thankful I've got all of you I wish we could all be here together out in my backyard having a picnic and talking about our dear fur angels. I wish the pain would go away for us all! 💔
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Aww I wish too we could all be in your backyard together talking about our fur angels how awesome would that be celebrating and reminiscing about their little lives spent with us. And probably a lot of tears and hugs...
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I live alone (as in no other humans, tried that and it stink lol) and suffer from anxiety/depression/OCD so when I get upset or somethings worrying me it immediately spirals out of control. I love my few (as in 2) friends but they've got work and assorted other things to occupy them a lot. This forum is sometimes all the human contact I get some days. Nobody comes over except the ups guy with the cat food. My parents and grandparents are gone. On days like this it's hard. I can't always drive to people's houses when I'm in this shape since I'm in my own little world and that's no good for driving 😸 So I'm just glad I'm not alone here and have folks who know how it feels. You all are so kind!
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
You will never be alone, so many good and caring people here. We are all grieving and hurting, but you can be assured that we all understand how painful this can be. Bless you and I hope you continue to come here whenever you need a friend.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
I too live alone i have no surviving pets Ozzie was my one and only and it's very hard to adjust to being alone my house isn't a home anymore I hate coming home to empty it's a very hard adjustment I had Ozzie for 14 years just me and him in thought of getting another one before he passed but I didn't want to take the time he had left away from us it was 1 month last Friday that he crossed over and I did spend a lot of time at my parents house but I knew that I had to push through and come back home and stay cause this was our home and it's filled with many many memories I still can't get used to it it's tough and I struggle everyday being on this forum has helped with not feeling so alone our whole life changes when they leave and that is the toughest
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I will. I'm sending virtual hugs to you all right now on behalf of our sweet babies 🐱🐕🐴🐊
Quote 0 0
Marie123
My friends are all huge animal lovers too but sometimes I can tell I get on their nerves but I just can't "snap out of it" like they want me to. It makes me feel even worse but I didn't ask for this to happen and I don't know what to say sometimes. I've often felt like yelling at the people on tv (especially the Kardashians lol!) just cuz I NEED to yell at someone, anyone, that no it's not ok, No I'm not fine, just let me grieve
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
I gave up trying to explain how I feel to people, there just isn't any way I could put into words how much pain and grief I am going through. In the beginning, I thought maybe something wasn't 'normal' about how I felt, but when I found this forum, I came to understand what a 'heart dog' is and how the loss can be overwhelming sometimes. So, I'm ok, you are ok, this is how it feels when we lose that special physical bond of love we made here on earth. Today is exactly 6 months since Chinadoll died, I've improved a great deal. I cry softer now, I think of more happy times with her, but the emptiness in my heart and the missing her will never change. I will see her again, that is my belief and what a wonderful reunion that will be. Bless all of you.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I believe Raven was my "heart cat". Ive had many animals but she was special. Only two others ever came close. Now I've got Roswell and Argento and I firmly believe they're becoming my heart cats now. I think Raven wanted it to be that way. I just hope she's not jealous seeing how much I dote on Roswell now. She's my only girl cat left so she gets spoiled! 2 of my newts and some of my snails are girls so it's still even here haha! But when Raven left a huge piece of my heart went with her that will never be filled again. Im glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Take care, all of you!
Quote 0 0
Cris
Finally! I woke up with his scent this morning. Though I couldn't see him, I knew he was there in my bed to comfort me cause I was in tears while trying to bring myself to sleep last night. I hope he visits me more. His brother, Alee misses him too. I see the sadness in him.
I pray and wish for both of us to be given the chance to hold our babies again.

Wishing you well.
Quote 0 0
Marie123
That's great! See he's not upset with you at all! I felt my girl Raven next to me last night. It makes me feel a bit better although I'd prefer to be able to hug her still. I'm so glad he came to see you!
Blessed be to you 🌈
Quote 0 0