Deederbestboy
Tonight I went into my room to get a book to read. I still haven’t slept in there yet because it’s hard to be in there without Deeder curling up under the covers with me. It’s only been a month since I made the decision we all dread. Anyway, as I turned to pick up the book from my bureau, I turned my head and glanced toward the bed. His ashes are under the covers where he liked to be. It was then that I saw it, the figure of a cat, blurry but there on the bed by my pillow. For just a moment, a flash of white and yellow. Then it was gone. I shared this with my son. I don’t think this was my imagination or a result of intense grieving. I think I saw my Deeder for a brief moment in time. I’m going to consider this a very special gift from above.   737938B8-C363-41E7-9027-0237BECA6AAD.jpeg  698215B0-673E-44C0-8765-DF6546324ABB.jpeg 
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

That was a "sign" as they call it, as you know.  : )

I heard my cat "Marmalade" numerous times after he departed "meow." Once it was so loud that I bolted upright from where I was sleeping. I also felt him walk across the comforter I was sleeping under. Those signs and visits come in so many different forms. They can be as simple as a feeling, something on a gentle breeze, a feather or a coin on the ground, a butterfly or a bird, catching something out of the corner of our eye etc. It is mystical and enchanting and I 100% have experienced this and believe in it.

There is something more....

I am glad that you had this recent encounter.

Hugs,
James

Ps I love that photo of your beloved "Deeder"
Quote 0 0
Monroegirl
What a gift! I wish I could catch a glimpse of my girl very much. So sorry for the loss of your Deeder.
Quote 0 0
Deederbestboy
Thank you, James for sharing your great story about your visitation from Marmalade. Glad I’m not the only one who has had this happen. So happy to know their spirits live on. 
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0
Deederbestboy
Thanks, Andrea, I hope you see your baby too. If you don’t see Monnie, I hope you feel her beautiful energy surrounding you and giving you love and peace.  I know she is always with you too. Love like that can never die. It just takes another form. 
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0