Deederbestboy
They called today to tell me Deeder’s ashes are in. Very hard. I will go and bring him home tomorrow. Three weeks since he died tomorrow and I still have so much pain. When he left the light went out. 
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0
Marleys_Mom

Hi Jeanne 

I’m so sorry about Deeder I’m at the same date with you , 3 weeks since I lost Marley the pain is still so very raw, the silence in the house is deafening. You said it the light is gone.  My heart is so very much with you tonight. Getting Deeders ashes will bring new emotions ...if you need anyone to talk with I’m here. We picked up Marleys a few days ago as well.

thinking of you 
-Michelle 

Quote 0 0
Deederbestboy
Thank you, Michelle, for reaching out to me. I’m so very sorry about Marley also.  Marley’s picture is adorable. What a cute boy! Yes, the light is out and lives on only in my memories for now. The last three weeks went by so quickly. I can’t believe I haven’t seen him for three whole weeks. He was the center of my world as I’m sure your baby was too. You as well, if you need anyone to communicate with, I’m here also for you. I appreciate your support. I will go and pick him up from the vet’s today. It will be very hard but at least he will be where he belongs. My grief now extends to everyone who has lost a pet. I not only grieve for my Deeder but for all the pets and their owners who are going through this. Deeder died July 2nd, 4th of July will never quite be the same for me. I know it will get easier but losing him was like losing a part of my very soul. We were and are truly one, connected deeply on a level words can never express adequately. Thanks again, Jeanne
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0