Tonya
GOOD MORNING OUR PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL DARLINGS  XOXOXOXOXO
HERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS STORY FOR THE DAY :

Baby Bart’s Rescue

Once upon a time there was a family of polar bears: Mother Bear, Father Bear, and Baby Bart.
Father Bear and Baby Bart were out playing one day when all of a sudden there was a fierce snowstorm. It was snowing so hard that Baby Bart got separated from his dad. Father Bear called Santa right away for help. He knew that Santa found little boys and girls all over the world. Surely, Santa could find Baby Bart!  Father Bear was right. Using his Electronic Kid Finder, Santa soon knew exactly where Baby Bart was! But the snow piled updeeper and deeper.
It was so deep and the storm was so fierce
Hmmm!” said Santa. “This calls for some magical help, and fast! I know just the right people—the Snowman Squad. They can get around in any storm!”

Santa turned on the Reindeer Radio and shouted out, “Snowman Squad! Snowman Squad! Come in, please! Baby Bart is lost in the storm. He is on the west ridge. Please help!”  The Snowman Squad knew exactly what to do. They rushed to the big North Pole Tractor and Truck Garage.  They started up the engines on the huge snow dump truck, snowplow and the snow backhoe and headed out to rescue Baby Bart.  Only the Snowman Squad could make it in this storm!  The snow was really deep, but the huge trucks pounded through the snowdrifts. All the trucks worked together to make a road to where Baby Bart was stranded.  The big snow loader truck, snow backhoe and snowplow moved the snow to the dump truck so it could be hauled away.

Finally, the Snowman Squad in their big trucks found Baby Bart on the west ridge. Baby Bart was cold and scared, but once he saw the Snowman Squad, he jumped for joy!

As Baby Bart got in one of the big trucks, one of the Snowmen announced over the Reindeer Radio, “Baby Bart is just fine! We just gave him some hot chocolate, and he will be home soon!”

Everyone was very happy! The snowmen and the big trucks had saved Baby Bart.

THE END!         
  LOVING YOU IS WHAT WE DO OUR DARLINGS IT IS WHAT WE DO BEST

XOXOXOOXOXOX    Our Angels  XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Tonya Mesha Gails mommy Babies and Maggie Mae's too at the bridge
Mommy to living baby Kit Kat AND as of 7/14/2010 Cotton (puppy)
For the love of our babies
They are the reason
Forever and Always Forever and a Day
Oh what a love is the love of our babies
A love like no other. Love drops fall

MY PRECIOUS SWEET GIRL Mesha Gail My Very Heart and your Shane's too
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MESHA001/Resident.htm

REMEMBERING MERCY xoxoxox oh what a love.
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MERCY0031/Residents.htm

REMBERING MAX passed 12/1/2009 xoxoxox We love you MAX xoxoxo
Shane and I love you.

My true register date is Jan. 2006 ****** it took me that long before I cold talk about my loss.
Quote 0 0