Tonya

Good Morning our loves.   WHAT's THIS??  why the frowns on your darling little faces?   What's that you say Buddy?   Oh heavens to Betsy OH our darlings  Listen up now   :

'Yes, Our Darlings , There Is a Santa Claus'

Oh  our darling babies , all domestic and wild life,. Some They been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds.

All minds, our darling babies  whether they be men's or children's, are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Yes, our precious loves  there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life at its highest beauty and joy. Alas! How dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus! It would be as dreary as if there were no animals. There would be no fur childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which a fur child fills the world would be extinguished.

Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies! You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the chimneys on Christmas Eve to catch Santa Claus, but even if they did not see Santa Claus coming down, what would that prove?

Nobody sees Santa Claus, but that is no sign that there is no Santa Claus. The most real things in the world are those that neither fur children nor humans can see. Did you ever see fairies dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that they are not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world.

You tear apart the your toys to see what is inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest human, not even the united strength of all the strongest humans  that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, our darlings, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding.

No Santa Claus! Thank God, he lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, our precious babies,  nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of all of you.

Now off you go with your meowwwws and growles and monkey sounds and tails that wag and the crocks are smiling again.  Run and play   .Look out  Chicken Little is running across the Bridge road to tell you what he found on the other side of the rainbow.

Our darling precious babies  xoxoxo

xoxoxoxooxoxox   Our Angels  xoxoxoxoxooxox
Tonya Mesha Gails mommy Babies and Maggie Mae's too at the bridge
Mommy to living baby Kit Kat AND as of 7/14/2010 Cotton (puppy)
For the love of our babies
They are the reason
Forever and Always Forever and a Day
Oh what a love is the love of our babies
A love like no other. Love drops fall

MY PRECIOUS SWEET GIRL Mesha Gail My Very Heart and your Shane's too
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MESHA001/Resident.htm

REMEMBERING MERCY xoxoxox oh what a love.
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MERCY0031/Residents.htm

REMBERING MAX passed 12/1/2009 xoxoxox We love you MAX xoxoxo
Shane and I love you.

My true register date is Jan. 2006 ****** it took me that long before I cold talk about my loss.
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Wheeeeee!  Santa Claus is real!  He is, he is!  I know it because Miss Tonya said so, and Miss Tonya is always right about these things!  She always takes the time to explain things to us so we can understand and never have any doubts again. 

I am so excited!  I can't wait to go on the air on WCAT Radio and tell all the Bridge Kids the truth, the way Miss Tonya explained it to me!

Wheeeeeeee!
Love,
Buddy Guy Ayres-Lynch
Official Town Crier and
Top Anchor Cat, WCAT Radio at the Rainbow Bridge

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
Gabby

Awwwwwwwww Tonya,your little stories take me back and back Girlfriend,loe and hugs my dear Friend xxx

Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Thank you Tonya!!   There is a Santa Claus, no matter what some may think!!! You've put the smiles back on our babies faces again, no frowns!!!

Buddy, you get right back on WCAT Radio and spread the word!!!!! there is a Santa Claus!!!

Hugs,

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0