Linzim77
Last night my beloved cat simba was ran over and left on the road to die luckily a neighbour seen and came to me simba had massive head trauma injuries which were horrific to look at but he was still alive I wrapped him up in a towel and cradled him tight till he passed away. I'm not inconsolable I can't get the image of him out my head he didn't look my beauty boy and I can't deal with the pain to know he suffered in such a awful way I honestly don't know how I can get through this how will I cope.
Quote 0 0
Eileennellie
I'm so sorry. It's very hard to lose our special pets in a traumatic and unexpected manor. Take some comfort in the fact that you were with him in the end and he knew that you were, and that you love him.
Quote 0 0
Rosanne777
So so sorry to read of the 
loss of your beloved Simba.

So sad too that you had
to go through what you
did until Simba passed
away.

Continue to write and
share what you are 
feeling for we are
to help you through
your very trying time.
Quote 0 0
roastbeef56
Your experience is heart wrenching to say the very least. I'm sorry you had to go through the traumatic loss of your pet. I too saw my pet pass away recently and it is still hard to cope. However, I am starting to more successfully get beyond my feelings of sorrow, guilt, and emptiness by acknowledging that she is no longer in pain or in any danger of pain. Your cat loved you, just like my dog loved me. I know it's hard but try to remember that we were lucky enough to have such beautiful pets touch our hearts. Don't focus on the pain of your cat leaving, but try and remember what made him so special. It's not going to be easy or fast, I can tell you that much. But I'm starting to heal and so will you. I send my prayers to you and your dear Simba.
Quote 0 0
Linzim77
Thankyou everyone for your kind words it means so much To me I'm trying to cope best I can and trying to accept the circumstances in which my boy died I know he is out of pain now but he didn't deserve the pain in the first place he wasn't ill he was just playing out that's why it hurts so bad I just want the pain inside to go away I find reminders of him all around me and I'm missing him so much. My other problem is that my boys mum seen the accident and she's now keep going out and sitting watching the road where he was hit this is so hard to watch and I'm now fearing anything happening to her. I feel a part of my heart has been ripped out.

I wish I could take the pain we are all feeling and going through right now and bring our babies back we have all went through loss and differences experiences but all feel the same I just hope one day the pain we feel is gone and we can remember our babies without such hurt.
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I believe I spoke to you on a different post. I'm just so sorry to hear about your Simba. I've lost cats this way. Some idiot runs them down and leaves them. It's heartbreaking! I finally had to start leash-training mine, and they're trained well enough now they font wear the leashes much anymore but I don't let them out of my sight either.
I know what you mean by finding reminders everywhere. It's been 5 months and I still see reminders of my girl Raven. Your pain is so fresh, and so sudden, it's to be expected that you feel as though you're losing your mind. It might be best to try to keep the mum indoors for awhile at least. She might not like it, but it will keep her safe. Give her lots of extra love and treats, too. She's probably devastated like you are. I lost my girl Raven under totally different circumstances but my younger female Roswell still looks for her sometimes. It breaks my heart.
Your pain isn't something to be ashamed of, or taken lightly. This is a perfectly normal reaction to a devastating situation. Just do whatever you can to cope. And when you can't cope, cry. It helps, it really does. Simba will always love you, and will guide your heart.
Blessings 🐱❤
Quote 0 0
Linzim77
Thankyou Marie I appreciate your kind words I know my body needs time to adjust to the shock and the loss but sometimes it over whelming and I take great comfort in knowing I'm not alone but so saddened that we have to go through such trauma believe me I've cried I didn't think I had that amount of tears in me and jus when I think I'm coping I cry again but I guess it's all about time. I appreciate being able to talk about it so Thankyou for everyone who is listening to me it means a lot.
Quote 0 0
Marie123
You're so welcome! It still hits me out of the blue that my girl is really gone. The fresh wounds take awhile to heal, but will always give you a twinge now and then. It's good to know I'm not the only one who cares about these precious babies so much! 🐱🐺
Quote 0 0