Mandyc78
Last night I lost my baby Emmy in a tragic accident. She was hit by a car that did not stop. She was my emotional support. My dad passed away last October of pancreatic cancer, then two weeks after his death my now ex husband left me. My brother was diagnosed with liver cancer two weeks ago. She was the only reason I was able to go off of anxiety medication last year. Last night was the first night I was away from her in two years. Emmy was always within arms reach of me when we were together. I am hoping writing will help me as I feel totally lost without her. I am 40 years old and never imagined my life would take the turn it has.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Mandy, I am so sorry for the loss of your Emmy. You have so much going on my heart absolutely breaks for you. I know how difficult it is to lose your precious baby. Please know that everyone here understand the pain and heartbreak you are feeling. Feeling lost without our babies is normal. Write about Emmy as much as you need to. She is absolutely precious and I am sorry you lost her in such a tragic horrible way. Sending hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Emily is adorable, I’m so sorry. You’re not alone, hugs,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Pooba
Mandyc78 wrote:
Last night I lost my baby Emmy in a tragic accident. She was hit by a car that did not stop. She was my emotional support. My dad passed away last October of pancreatic cancer, then two weeks after his death my now ex husband left me. My brother was diagnosed with liver cancer two weeks ago. She was the only reason I was able to go off of anxiety medication last year. Last night was the first night I was away from her in two years. Emmy was always within arms reach of me when we were together. I am hoping writing will help me as I feel totally lost without her. I am 40 years old and never imagined my life would take the turn it has.
Paul 
Quote 0 0
Pooba
Mandy,

A sudden tragic accident took my little girl Sheltie "Zoe" from me 5 weeks ago and I am still suffering greatly. Your loss of Emmy seems so similar and I offer my prayers to you for your sorrow. I understand how these precious little furry children help us through our darkest times and how devastating losing one is. 
Paul 
Quote 0 0