Bloo
Bloo picked us on April 2, 2000. Today, June 19, 2017, we said goodbye and euthanized her. My wife and I had no children so she was our daughter. we had birthday parties and all. In March she went blind, from there we discovered she had kidney disease. We had the means do whatever it took but in the end, she no longer could get up, eat or digest anything and would just flop. We did out best but last night I held her tight knowing that was the Last night I would hold her. The pain is unbearable and even as I write this I know I did the right thing but the kick in the gut is unbearable.
Terry Morris
Quote 0 0
Bloo
peanut's mom, thank you
Terry Morris
Quote 0 0
Nunusmom
Bloo's Dad and Mom, 

My sincere condolences in the loss of your Bloo. She is beautiful.
It is one week today that I had to say goodbye to my precious Nunu. His twenty years took a toll on his body but in the end, we gave him peace and helped him to cross that rainbow bridge. It was a hard decision. I completely understand how you feel. Praying for peace and comfort in your heart. 

Nunu's Mom
Quote 0 0
jmrlily
I'm so sorry for your loss of your Bloo. You are not alone in your indescribable pain. My loss was just two weeks ago and the pain is still so fresh it's hard to know what to say except you will find comfort and understanding here. Your love for Bloo will live on forever.
Quote 0 0
Bloo

Nunsmom, no one likes the pain we are enduring but I would not trade it for the world Because our babies gave us so much in return. Thank you for your kind words And I'm sorry for your loss as well. My pain is raw because we lost her today. I know I will get the strength and support from this community which I feel so fortunate to have found. It doesn't feel real yet and I keep imagining she's coming out to play any second.
Terry Morris
Quote 0 0
Bloo
jmrlily wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss of your Bloo. You are not alone in your indescribable pain. My loss was just two weeks ago and the pain is still so fresh it's hard to know what to say except you will find comfort and understanding here. Your love for Bloo will live on forever.
Terry Morris
Quote 0 0
Bloo
Jmrlily- Thank you. It's unfortunate that we find ourselves here but part of living is passing away. I feel you were as lucky as I was to have a precious baby. And yes as right now I don't know what I would be doing without this support group. Reading others stories makes me realize we are not alone, thank you
Terry Morris
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
So sorry for your loss of your precious Bloo you and your wife gave Bloo so much love in every way she was you furchild something I can understand I too didn't have kids Ozzie was like my son he passed away 11 days ago at 14 years a little shy of 15 the heartache is unbearable at times everything in my life has changed my life and home is empty and lonely spending time at home is hard still I sometimes still struggle with letting him go it's the guilt that creeps in and out we have given so much love to our babies that losing them we loose apart of our self as time passes it may get easier to manage the heartache but keep the memories alive and be able to smile when we think of them again sorry for your loss of Bloo hugs to you both
Quote 0 0
Bloo
Ozziemom, thank you for your kind words. Today was the first morning in 17 years my baby did not wake me up to feed her. I'm sitting in the kitchen crying my eyes out. Thank you for reaching out knowing you are dealing with your own pain. I wouldn't want anyone to suffer the pain I'm suffering but I know that's not possible because so may are in the same position. I feel my pain will become more manageable when someone like you reaches out to me. In time I hope when I start I hope to reach to others when the wound is fresh and help them. Again thank you for sharing your thoughts and I'm sorry for the loss of Ozzie, he was lucky to have you as his mom.
Terry Morris
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Bloo wrote:
Ozziemom, thank you for your kind words. Today was the first morning in 17 years my baby did not wake me up to feed her. I'm sitting in the kitchen crying my eyes out. Thank you for reaching out knowing you are dealing with your own pain. I wouldn't want anyone to suffer the pain I'm suffering but I know that's not possible because so may are in the same position. I feel my pain will become more manageable when someone like you reaches out to me. In time I hope when I start I hope to reach to others when the wound is fresh and help them. Again thank you for sharing your thoughts and I'm sorry for the loss of Ozzie, he was lucky to have you as his mom.
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Thank you Bloo for your kind words I cry every morning too and a lot throughout the day our tears are a reflection of the deep love and the much care given to our babies and all the unconditional love and friendship amonst alot of other things they provided to us in the many years of their precious lives keep sharing talking and cry it out Bloo our tears our liquid love unspeakable love
Quote 0 0