Valley_hughes
It is my first weekend without you. Man I miss you. I was laying in bed today deep in thought when I heard a sound next to the bed. It sounded like you when you would come upstairs and sniff by me. I knew instantly that you waited until a quiet moment to let me know that you were there. While it made me sad it was also such an amazing feeling. I hope you come visit me more often!

Love Mommy.

P.S. I was looking around on Instagram and found these posts that gave me comfort and that I thought would give some of my new friends here comfort as well. Love you 🐾
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Valley_hughes wrote:
It is my first weekend without you. Man I miss you. I was laying in bed today deep in thought when I heard a sound next to the bed. It sounded like you when you would come upstairs and sniff by me. I knew instantly that you waited until a quiet moment to let me know that you were there. While it made me sad it was also such an amazing feeling. I hope you come visit me more often!

Love Mommy.

P.S. I was looking around on Instagram and found these posts that gave me comfort and that I thought would give some of my new friends here comfort as well. Love you 🐾

It's wonderful your little Peanut is letting you know he's always with you. Thank you for the quotes, they do bring some comfort. 
Quote 0 0