MuchasMom Show full post »
MuchasMom
Oh my Monkey, I don't know what else to say, other than I Love You. I miss you so much. I've been feeling a little better lately, I've been feeling a little more like myself. Is that your gift to me at this 6 month anniversary? I hope so baby. I've even been thinking I'd like to pick up my knitting needles again. I have hardly made anything since I lost you - nothing seems as beautiful without you here by my side. I'm doing my best Mucha, and keeping your love in my heart always. Please help me look after your brother, tell him to eat his wet food! Since you've been gone he sticks to me like glue, it's so comforting to always have him near, and to be so much closer than we used to. He's a good boy, he's about the only thing that can still make me laugh these days. You were my special baby, and I am comforted by the thought that someday we will be together again, pure spirit and pure love.

Love always,
Mummy
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Oh Emilie, I love these last two pictures you posted !!
what dears they are , I 'm so glad you have Mucha's brother to comfort you

the one with Mucha near the sewing machine? reminds me of my Byron 'helping' me with work at my desk every afternoon, he seemed to show up around 4:00 pm and landed right in the middle of whatever I had in front of me..of course it had nothing to do with the fact he was ready for another meal :)

Take Care my friend

Diana

Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
MuchasMom
Thanks Diana. :) Yes, Mucha was very good at "helping" me with whatever I was doing! And he also was always ready for another meal! The funny thing about that picture is the roundabout route of many steps it took him to get to that spot - he couldn't really jump vertically more than about a foot or so, but he was so determined to see what I was up to. He got good at finding paths using the coffee table, couch, and window sills. He was also good at helping me with my knitting - this is actually the last picture I ever took of him, about a month before I lost him. He shed so much, his fur would get into everything and I was forever picking it out. I'd give anything to have that fur stuck in all my knitting again. I love you baby!

[image] 
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
what a sweetheart, isn't it amazing the ingenuity they can show when they want something?
i am always happy to come across any 'reminders' of B too...matter of fact just took out an old hooked rug, it was gorgeous when I got it at auction...Byron had a thing for hooked rugs, always scratching them, his buddies never did it..I wouldn't normally care about scratching but off course you know how these pull...I used to half scold him in a certain tone of voice ' stop scratching the rug'..he knew he could get away with most anything...what I wouldn't give to have him tearing up the rug now...anyway took out the rug to wash and try and make it decent...want to use it again, don't care if it looks shabby..its a reminder of happy times...

Have a good evening
Diana
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
MuchasMom
Hi my Mucha Rucca. I miss you so much. So many things remind me of you. When I'm feeling down, I try to think of all the sweet things you would do, all the things that made me smile. Your beautiful face with your little tongue sticking out, when you'd roll on your back so I could rub your belly, the way you used to sit up in my desk chair so you could reach some far spots for grooming. You were and always will be my angel. I love you baby.

Mummy
Quote 0 0
MuchasMom
Oh Mucha baby, I miss you so much. What I wouldn't give for even one more day with you here. Thinking of you all the time Monkey, I love you.
Quote 0 0