katporlas
Remember Auntie Connie Momie's youngest sister and the youngest of us 6 kids? she passed away unexpectedly. I am having such a hard time right now. She just turned 50 in March. I am sure you saw her as she passed the Rainbow Bridge to pick up your cousins Ruby, Leia and Tita. I'm sure she is pain free and happy.  I was sure I was going to see her again.  I was so sad she left this earth alone. Please tell her, her big sister loves her so and misses her.  Momie misses her Maxie and Mr. Gordy please take care of each other and until we meet again momie loves you both!
Maxie Momie's Best Friend, now missing Mr. Gordy Maxie's brother.
Quote 1 0
katporlas
Dear Maxie and Mr. Gordy,

With the way the direction the world is going hell in a hand basket Auntie Connie is so lucky she's in Heaven with the both of you. If it wasn't for my granddaughter lil Ariela who makes life worth all the trouble I would be ready to go too, to be with the both of you. I did not get to go to our favorite walking place , Mission Bay when I was in San Diego. When I return in a couple of weeks I will go walking there, maybe, I hope its just so sad for me, but so beautiful and full of great memories at the same time. That is where the ashes of the 3 of us will be placed. Where we will be free to walk run swim chase ducks and be happy and together forever again. Momie loves and misses her boy boys.
Maxie Momie's Best Friend, now missing Mr. Gordy Maxie's brother.
Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
Dear katporlas,
My deepest condolences on the loss of your younger sister, Connie. 😥
I’m also so very sorry for the loss of your Max and also Mr. Gordy. I know they were so very special! 
They are all together now and they are happy and at peace. One day you will be reunited with them again.
You’ve suffered a lot of losses. My heart aches for you. I’m sending you hugs and healing thoughts. ❤️
Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
So sorry to hear to hear about your loss. I can certainly identify with this as I too just lost my sister unexpectedly a few months ago. I miss her so much. She was big pet lover: horses, dogs, cats, birds. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around this. I hope you find some peace and contentment as you move forward. Bless you.

Warmest regards,
Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0