Butterfly22
Well again this morning i cried my eyes out. I read a post (poem) someone sent me about loosing you and i wished i could just kiss you one more time.....so i decided to go get that tattoo i talked about ....the one of your paw paw...i know you did not like it when i kissed you all the time...on the head...on eye....on the paw paw....but now whenever i miss you all i gotta do is kiss your paw paw and tell you i love you....you were the best min pin ever....i sure miss you a lot....and so does Laylah bug...she talked about you all day today....told Freddie (my new pup) how cool you were and she told me she wished you were still here to teach him manners. She misses you Vaggio. But I told her you were not old anymore and you didn't hurt...and she asked me if you had all your teeth again...i almost cried right there but instead i laughed. I told her yes you did....we miss you....so kiss kiss my little punk....i love you...
Love mom
The best petter in the whole wide world
Quote 0 0
Nbuster
I'm sorry to hear about your baby. I lost mine yesterday and it is hurting so much, I can't stop crying. Her name was Beebee and I loved her so much. I don't know how I'm going to get thru this. I've heard her since she was 9 weeks old and she was 11. I just miss her so much 😭😭😭
Quote 0 0
Butterfly22
Hey Nbuster,
I am soooo sorry to hear about your BeeBee. I won't lie it hurts everyday. But you know you take it one day at a time. It has to eventually get better. I am ok some days but others are bad. I lost Vaggio while i was on vacation. I was told when i got home...so the guilt of not being here for my very best friend killed me...i got his ashes and paw print a few days ago....i got to say goodbye....and i also decided to get a tattoo...his paw print on my upper arm so when i miss him i can kiss his pawpaw and tell him i love him.
He was my first pup....he saved my life....i loved him dearly...everyday i need him i come to this site and just send him a letter from his mom.....makes me feel better....
Again i am soooo sorry about your buds....if you ever need to chat with someone i am here and every one else here completely understands....take care. Gina
Quote 0 0
Nbuster
Thank you so much Gina. I know it was devastating to not be there with your precious Vaggio. Beebee died from a tragic accident, my fiance was getting ready to take a broken tv to the dumpster and I guess my sweet baby thought he was about to take her outside, and he tripped on her and the tv fell on her. I was at the time it happened and he waited until I got home to tell me. My baby was wrapped in a towel laying in the master bedroom bathroom. I picked her up and laid her on my lap crying and calling her name. I can't sleep, I can't eat. I've been crying so much that I threw up earlier. I loved beebee so much, she was so perfect in my eyes, such a sweet loving girl. I keep telling myself if I was home, she would still be alive. I keep questioning my fiance that why didn't he make sure she was completely out of the way?? I keep looking at her bed as if she is going to get in it and then jump on my bed. She slept with me pretty much every night. She will be getting cremated as well with a paw print. I love your tattoo by the way, such a sweet tribute to your baby.
Quote 0 0