Michelleq
Dear Haley,
You were the sweetest and most loving dog. The true definition of unconditional love. You loved belly rubs, cuddle time, sitting on the porch in the sun, being called good girl, Daddy’s truck, and of course food. I would give anything to have one more day with you to spoil you with all the things you loved and deserved. I am heartbroken over losing you and everyday is a struggle without you. You will forever live in my memories and my heart. I know you are in a better beautiful place. I know you are in the sunshine hopping around and playing. I know you are at peace. There will never be a day that I won’t think of you until we are together again my baby girl. I was blessed to have you in my life. You always have been and always will be my angel. I love you Haley Bug ❤️
Love, Mommy
Quote 0 0
Michelleq
My Dear Haley,
It was been 1 week since I last held you and I lost you. I would give anything to hold you again and kiss your sweet face. I love and miss you so much. I’m heartbroken without you. I love you angel
Quote 0 0
Michelleq
I’m really struggling this morning without you. The tears won’t stop flowing. My heart hurts so much. I miss you baby
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Dear Michelleq
It is absolutely heartbreaking isn't it? There are just little things that remind me of my Ollie and take me back to the day we had to say goodbye. I hope your Haley brought you as much joy as our Ollie did. Sending you a big hug and hoping your memories are pleasant ones
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
Michelleq
LauriP92
It is so heartbreaking. Sometimes unbearable. I am sorry for your loss. Haley brought so much joy to my life. I miss her more than words can say 💔
Quote 0 0
Michelleq
I love and miss you so much Haley. Your brother misses you too 💔😢
Quote 0 0