chipperboy
My dearest Chipper,

I can't express how much I miss you! I miss you snoring. I miss you beautiful face. I miss rubbing your belly. I miss your kisses. I miss seeing your tail wag. I miss kissing you....hugging you....rubbing your ears.....oh, God how I miss you!

I didn't want to say good-bye that way. I wanted our last day(s) to be special. I wanted to take you to McDonalds and get you a hamburger and french fries. I wanted to spend the whole day....with just me and you. I'm so sorry buddy! I should have been there to protect you....to keep you from harm!

Know that I love you so very, very much! You were my rock these past 15 years. Your unconditional love was something I took for granted and I should have appreciated you more! Oh, how I love you! I miss you so much!

These past 5 days have been hell for me. I'm having such a hard time trying to adjust without you being at my feet all of the time. People tell me it will get better, but there will always be a hole in my life. Each day I live.....is just one day closer to when I can pick you up....kiss your face and then hold you forever!

I love you with all of my heart, soul and being......my Chipper!

Love,
Mommy
Chipper's Mom

Momma's Chipper Boy (9/19/95 - 1/30/11) My heart, my love, my buddy! I miss you and love you so, so much! I can't wait to see you at the bridge! Love, Mommy

Lady "Ladybugs" (8/2/03 - 6/5/17) My sweet girl. Thanks for the walks, playtime, sock collection, boo boo kisses and love you gave all of us. We will miss you dearly! Until we meet again...we love you!
Quote 0 0
judylinn

I hear how much pain you are in...it will get better, but your right, there is still a hole in my heart after 6 months, but I can cope with life better now. it's still a very short time, hang in there, let the tears of love fall for your beautiful Chipper. I will keep you in my prayers today.  Judy

Quote 0 0
Reilly
You commented on my post so I wanted to read your story. I so feel the same thing... For you it is also still so recent. Thank you for being here and helping. It's really comforting.
Reilly, I will love you forever. I will see you at the Rainbow Bridge.
Quote 0 0
donnalee
Oh ChippersMom,
You break my heart because I can just feel your love for Chipper through your words.  It's just so horrible to have to feel this kind of pain but it is the price we pay for such a great love.  Your words to him are so sweet...talking about his snoring, rubbing his belly, taking him to McDonalds for a burger and fries!   I have to smile because this was one spoiled, treasured, loved little guy.  I was the same way----they deserved it! 
What you said at the end is so very true----each day you live is one day closer to seeing him again, kiss him, and hold him forever.   That is a wonderful thought. 
I'm so sorry for what you are going through.  You are in my thoughts.   
Quote 0 0