Boomboom
I want you to know how sorry I am & I pray pray pray that you forgive me. It was the last thing I ever wanted to do but your Dr must have known something I didn't. They say its for the best but we both know the best is you & me together. I can't help but to feel that let you down. I know you hated that place & I always got you outa there & this time I didn't & I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry lil buddy I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive your daddy. I hope if I ever make it up there that you'll be the 1st one at the gate waiting for me. & I pray pray pray that those last 3 kisses you gave me rt before you went meant that you loved me & its ok. My heart aches for you lil buddy & you will always be my #1 ..I want to thank you for always being there for me no matter what. You've always been the best at making me feel better. I hope you know I did my best. Ill always remember the way you looked at me. You could see deep in my soul & I could yours. You knee me better then anyone.Ill always remember how you had to sit between my legs while I was on the toilet facing the wall & I'd have to put the newspaper's in front of you so I could read it and how you would always lay on top of me when you wanted me to get up.. Ill always remember everything about you. Please please lil buddy if you can hear me know how sorry I am . ill always be your biggest fan & your bestest buddy. I love you lil buddy.....love ALWAYS and rest easy....daddy
Quote 0 0