SabbieCat
Hello everyone,
I currently have this war raging within me. My dog went missing from my fenced-in area. I blame myself for not being home. She has been missing since Wednesday. Her absence has brought so much grief into my life. 

Her name is Luna or was... not really sure what the status is. She has always been my saving grace. When I was a senior in high school, my mom passed away from pancreatic cancer. Following that, my dad had a heart attack while I was in my second year of college. Then, a year after that, my grandma passed away. Luna helped mend the broken heart that I had inside me. I don't really know what to do without her. I can't help but wonder where she is at and if she is even okay. I don't know when I am supposed to give up.
Sabbie
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Sabrina,

I am so sorry that your beloved Luna is missing. Please do not give up just yet. Many dogs have been found weeks and even months later. Luna is a beauty and no doubt if someone saw her, or sees her, they would / will try and help her. Just keep doing what you are doing. That flyer turned out wonderful. 

I can totally relate to how much Luna means to you. My cat "Marmalade" was also there for me when I truly needed a friend, someone to keep me company and help to mend my broken heart. He was my best friend, my brother, my son, my comrade in arms, my traveling companion (we were on the road motel hopping for 3 1/2 months from New Mexico to Los Angeles) and he never tried to run away from me. "Marmalade" rode on a train, a bus, taxi cabs, a police car, a bicycle and 2 jet planes! 

I hope that you find your lost baby soon and that whomever has here realizes that she needs to be returned to you. Keep the faith. I will be saying a prayer for you this evening before I go to sleep and I will keep sending out positive vibes and energies to your Luna and you for a happy ending to this story.

Kind regards,
James
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
I am so sorry your are going through this and I understand the need for closure. Simultaneously, I want you to have hope. I hope you dog comes back to you very soon. There is so much sadness here, I am hoping you will have a happy ending to your story.
AR
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Hi Sabrina,

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you had heard any news yet on your beautiful Luna. I hope she had returned or you have discovered her whereabouts.

Please keep the faith!

I will say a prayer for Luna's safe return.

Kind regards,
James
Quote 0 0
SabbieCat
Unfortunately, we are still looking. I am trying to stay positive and hope for the best. Thank you all for your support during this time.
Sabbie
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am sorry your beautiful Luna is missing. It is so hard when they disappear and we don't know what happened. I hope she is safe and returns soon.

Jan
Quote 0 0
Sil
Sabbie,

I am sorry that your beautiful Luna is missing.  And, I will keep you both in my prayers - for you to have extra strength to continue searching for Luna, and for Luna to find her way home.  Now days, there are things that could help you find Luna.  Facebook, Instagram, TV, flyers.  I am sure you're working hard to find Luna.  I myself now of this pain.  So, please keep us informed.

**Luna, please come home, your mama wants you back in her arms soon**

Quote 0 0
Rosanne777
I will pray right now that your Luna is returned to you.
Quote 0 0
Cwoods6001
So sorry to hear Luna is missing. I dont have any advice for when to give up on the search, and even if you "gave up" you would forever and always be looking for her to return. My soulmate Mickey died in April and he was like your Luna, there for me after my dad died and through so so SO many ridiculously awful things in my life. But Mickey was always there. As your Luna has been. Shortly after he passed I got a "Potato" because a home without a dog is no home at all and his adoration for me has helped slightly. I share this because 10 days after getting Potato, he ran away. I did every single thing you could think to do when a dog is missing. I wasnt even that attached to him yet but him missing was tragic as I had just lost my soul-dog Mickey. He was returned to me days later and is well now. There are GOOD people in this world who will bring your Luna home to you. I couldnt believe how many good people helped facilitate his return. I wish this for you and your Luna.
If you havent already, have you considered sending out a Pet amber alert? I used this for Potato and they call landlines within a couple mile radius of your home and spread the word through a recorded message. I wouldnt recommend using petamberalert.com as I had issues with billing with them but there are other similar resources. Hope this helps. Best of luck.
Quote 0 0