Im so sorry for your loss. X
N. Lee
Quote 0 0
lindydawn
Awe im so sorry for your loss of mickey. Its so devastating 😭😭
Kias mommy 
Quote 0 0
Tashalee
Sadly bailey my chihuahua passed away peacefully on the 29th july. He went downhill rapidly since his diagnosis, it was painful to watch, however he still enjoyed short walks and cuddles on the sofa. His latest scan reveiled his body was shutting down, his lumps had spread so i made the heartbreaking decision not to wake him up after his scan. Although i have two other dogs, the house feels empty without him here, i miss our snuggles, miss him been by my side on walks. I miss him lots and my heart hurts from not having him here. My other dogs are also quiet not themselves probably wondering why he hasn't come home. My romanian rescue who came to us scared, bailey helped her settle in, i think she now feels lost without him. Shes more clingy and basically spends most of the day by my side. My other dog whos also a chihuahua, they both use to cuddle up together hes just very quiet. Im sure there mourning him. So sad to see. 
N. Lee
Quote 0 0
Bichonz
I’m so sorry. Mickey’s brother Joey was with Mickey when he passed, so 
Joey isn’t looking for Mickey, but Joey has become more clingy too.
Quote 0 0
Mdmoore
N. Lee,  I’m so sorry to read about Bailey’s passing.  My baby girl also passed a few months ago and I know the pain you are going through.  I also have another dog who looked lost when my fur baby passed away.  If you think about it, they spent 24/7 together so I guess it makes sense that they would miss them and it’s sad when I see him sleeping on her bed.  He will sniff probably just like yours wondering where my baby girl is and when she will be coming back.  He has been very clingy also I guess that’s normal maybe, I don’t know for sure but it makes sense.  Take comfort in the fact that Bailey is at peace.  With condolences, Mel
M moore
Quote 0 0