Chels1424
Today I'm taking arsene's ashes home. My hands trembling with his ashes on my lap. Its been 7 days since my baby gone. I still cry alot,, its still hurt. But I'm in peace now knowing my baby will always be around me.
I love him too much I don't want to remember him crying. He was my angel. Always be.

"Arsene baby,, mommy love you so so much."
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved arsene. I sincerely hope that having his ashes back will help some. I have my Sampson's ashes in a place of honour and it brings me some peace knowing he will always be with me. I would say to let the tears fall. We all need to grieve such a painful loss. I think that trying not to cry may make you feel worse over the long term, or so I was told, and it's probably true. It's very difficult because there really is no escape from the pain. Mourning is so important but it's also so hard. Why not post on this forum when you feel it gets to be too much and there will always be someone willing to offer support as we all understand what it's like to lose a beloved pet. Take Care,
Sam
Quote 0 0
EevaTeddy
Arsene's mom,

Sending you love and light this day. I know how hard it is to retrieve their ashes. My own experience was crippling. I put it off for a few days until I felt so guilty that his body was there at the place he didn't like. When I got them I shook and felt weak. It's really breaking to feel them this way.

I will be thinking of you. My condolences for your loss of such a great friend and your dear Arsene. I hope you are writing down memories of good times for your records as well as compiling a photo folder. I look at Teddy's photos every day to remind me of our love.

I am so sorry you are going through this. 

i see you in my dream my sweet little boy
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Arsene's mom, picking up my babies ashes brought all the raw emotions of the moment I lost them and it was really tough so I know how you feel. I couldn't keep it together and had barely enough composure to tell the girl my baby's name. I just sat in the car hugging them and crying my eyes out. It was rough but I felt better that they were home wth me. I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time.
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Arsene's mom,
I completely broke down when I brought my Rookie's ashes home. I couldn't believe he was coming home like that. Sometimes still, I'll look at his box and it's so hard to get it to sink in. I'm very glad he's home with me, but I feel so empty. I wish you peace on this difficult day.
Quote 0 0
tazmoe
I picked up Kona's ashes about 4 days after he passed. They're in a little blue urn. In addition to the ashes I was given a clay impression of his paw print.

Sad how the clay paw print is the closest I'll get to touching Kona until I see him again. Really brings tears to my eyes.
Quote 0 0
Chels1424
Its indeed very hard. My husband and I both ended up crying holding his urn. We miss him so much.
I still talk to him or his picture. Its make me feel better.
I said,one day I'll remember him with a happy tears and joy.
Because he was so loved. Always be.
Thank u guys for the kind words. Writing here help me alot.
My baby boy always be with me now,home.
Quote 0 0