Marleyimissyou
I had a tough night last night. I had to once again resort to a sleep aide to just fall asleep and stop my crying. I keep imagining you suddenly appearing and your brother and sisters jumping for joy to see you with kisses and head butts as if you were just playing a big trick on us by hiding away until the right moment to surprise us all. Oh God how I wished that were true. How I wish the events of your passing weren't reality.

Marley you took a piece of me with you on that dreadful Monday morning.

Today I am honoring you by volunteering my time to other precious cats who need to feel loved.

Thinking of you

Your momma
- Ana (Marleys momma)
Quote 0 0
Bizbol
Ana,

I know what you are going through and there is nothing easy about it. You want to wake up from the nightmare and find your friend still there.

Cry as much as your heart tells you. That is the only way you may find peace. The Tuesday morning following Tsuk's passing, it was the first time I would wake up and not see my beloved boy. I remember lying on the floor near his kennel and crying like crazy, cuddling his little dog house. I also felt the need to listen to one of the songs that most reminded me of him. I knew it would be hard, but I needed that. Somehow, I believe it helped me.

I hope you may find some peace, Ana. I know you can't process such thoughts right now, but time will help you. Now, memories of Marley bring painful tears to your eyes, but one day, they will make you smile with joy, remembering that you were so fortunate as to have Marley in your life.

Hugs to you,

Eric

Quote 0 0
Marleyimissyou
Eric,

You always have the right words for me. I don't know what I would do without people like you in this forum or in this world for that matter.

I just want to share that while volunteering today at the rescue, I smiled for the first time since Marley's passing. I was cuddling with a baby kitten who was found on the street and I saw his gratitude through his eyes, felt the love he was ready to teach. It was beautiful. You see Marley was such a happy cat (fur baby)he bodied everything that is joy. Loved all things and beings. I want to continue his joy and give it to others.

Thank you, my thoughts are with you and yours.

Bigger hugs,

- Ana (Marley's momma)
- Ana (Marleys momma)
Quote 0 0
Bizbol
Ana,

The same is true for me. People like us must stick together and help each other. The forum members have helped me so much with their loving and caring words. I can only hope to do the same.

I'm happy the forum did help you a bit and I'm very happy that you smiled today. That is one big step in your healing process. I'm sure Marley was very happy as well to see you smile.

By the way, I love your avatar. It is very touching and meaningful.

I will hope that this first smile is but a sign of many others to come.

Big hugs to you and yours as well,

Eric
Quote 0 0