Dalidog
This is the way I remember Dali the most.  My beautiful Dali Lhasa  I cry when I look at her pics.  I have many when she has barettes, is standing regally.  But I am holding her here...as she holds my heart now.

DSCN3413 (3).JPG 

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
She is beautiful, and your right you were holding her and now she is holding your heart. I love how you expressed that. I know I always say my Mattie girl left a fur-ever paw print on my heart. Thought and prayer to you.
God Bless
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
Katel
What a pretty sweet girl.  She will be playing now with my Danny boy who crossed over
last week and also holding your heart as Danny is mine.  Deepest sympathies to you,

love and hugs
Kate. 
Quote 0 0
loft2111
She is adorable! Oh my goodness, I can see why you loved her so much what a beautiful dog.  Hope you are doing better.  I had a major breakdown today and writing this while crying.  I miss Little Man so very much that it literally hurts.  I tried lookig at his pictures tonight and I just couldn't stop crying.  My thoughts are with everyone!
Take care
Little Man's mom
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Thank you all.  This morning is 3 weeks since Dali left me.  I don't know how I am going to get through the morning.  NOt only was she beautiful, she was smart and sweet and had such a great personality.  She loved cats and when we walked, her long tail would wave wildly when she saw one, she wanted to kiss them and play with them.  Today is so hard.  I pray she is a happy spirit now, playing with all the animals from the Rainbow Bridge.  I also pray that we all have healing. 

I certainly understand about the crying breakdowns, mine come out of nowhere it seems.  All of the furbabies are beautiful and loved.  May Dali be running and playing with Little Man, Danny Boy,  Mattie, and all her new friends.  She left a gaping hole her, but I know she didn't mean to.  I miss her love so much and I just pray I did enough to make her happy during her time with me.  It is just so hard when I look for her everywhere or call her name and she isn't there.  I spent so many years protecting her, or should I say that SHE was taking care of me.  Thank you Dali.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0