Forum

Author   Comment  
av8or

Reply with quote  #1 

a month and a half now since i lost my 1 year old maltese / shi-tzu "ace"... although the tears are now gone, the pain is still there.. i try to hide my feelings from my wife and friends and this is the only place i can express myself.. like some of you here, i lost my buddy tragically.. he was hit by a car dec 29th.. every now and then that tragic day plays on my mind... i sometimes blame myself for the accident.. i miss my buddy..

AmandaW01

Reply with quote  #2 

I so feel for you, its been 3 weeks and 1 day now since Brock my boxer was hit by a car and I miss him terribly. That day just keeps on flashing back in my mind and I feel so sad and so bad about it all. Its an horrific way to lose your best friend, just agony, so much guilt, so much pain and so horribly sudden. There's no time to adjust, no time to say goodbye, one minute they are full of life and the next gone and its just the worst. I've lost so many fur babies in my time, I'm going to disappear under a pile of fluff, wagging tails and purring cats when I go to the bridge, but I've never lost another animal this way and it feels much much worse.  Each other time I've known its coming, if only for a few hours, this time there was none of that and I think its the shock that's the worst.  Take care, thinking of you xxx

lovemypets

Reply with quote  #3 

I am so sorry for you loss.

Attiesmom

Reply with quote  #4 

I am so sorry for your loss.  It's been almost 7 weeks since I lost my Attie the exact same way.  I still cry daily and unfortunately the image of her getting hit continues to play over and over in my mind.  I have often wondered if I am having such a hard time with it because of how it happened and because she was only 5 1/2 or is it just because I was that close to her.  Take it one day at a time....that's what I'm trying to do.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.