KrystelPykie Show full post »
Marie123
I'm getting excited! Just got an email saying my Raven Cuddle Clone is almost finished. I'll post a picture of it when it arrives. Hope everyone is doing ok!
Hugs!🐱🐺🐕
Quote 0 0
KrystelPykie
Oh yay!! It's so exciting.. I videoed myself unboxing my Pykie just so I had it to keep 😊
Pykie - My one and only you.
Forever and always yours.
05.02.06 - 05.04.17
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Aawww I might have to have my friend do that when I unbox mine! I'll probably cry my eyes out but oh well 😸
Quote 0 0
AllieGM
I looked at Cuddle Clones but I liked the felted style by this lady better.  They are absolutely gorgeous and much less expensive.  I was so pleased with the portrait she did of my kitty daughter.  She does custom orders and does speak some English, but we used Google Translate and got on just fine.  I just can't recommend her highly enough.  So, another option for people looking for this kind of thing.

https://www.livemaster.com/nebesa74
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Wow those look great! I might have to look into that too. I like the Orange cat she did. Maybe I'll see if she'll make one of my friend's bunny that passed a week and a half after Raven. We miss him as much as we do her!
Quote 0 0
Tim1982
Thank you so much for the site. I will look into it for my precious cat keeco that paseed 2 years ago.
Quote 0 0
Marie123
There's also a company called Petsies that does plush replicas as well. They looked pretty good too. My Raven Cuddle Clone should be here in a week or so and I'm excited!
Quote 0 0
Marie123
They've shipped my Raven Cuddle Clone yesterday and I'm excited! I catch myself checking the tracking like every half hour lol!
Hugs! 🐱
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Thanks Diane! Same here. It's a comfort all unto itself to just be here with all the others who love their babies as much as I love mine. God bless all of you!
My Raven Cuddle Clone got here a few days ago. It's not an exact match to her but it's close enough for me. For some reason I can't get the picture to upload though. I love the pillow idea too! You'll have to send us the link if you can.
Apparently my heart likes the Cuddle Clone because the night before this I was hugging it and I had my third good dream about Raven. I was just lying in the bed, hugging her and saying "I love you so much!" Over and over. Most of the time my dreams are like a drunken mashup of Salvador Dali and Heironymus Bosch images and that's on a GOOD night lol! But my good dreams or dreams that make sense are rare so I'll take them when I can get them. Even though it's not an exact replica, I think my heart is pleased with it. And look, the dumb phone let me add a pic now! 🐾
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Excellent thank you! I wasn't too sure about my plush when it got here, but now I just can't part with her! They got her little white toe tips on her right hind paw and her "bald spots" on her head perfect. The fur isn't quite her's but will shorten and compress over time, my stuffed animal repair lady assured me. But it's so good having her in her place on the bed again, and to hug at night!
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Oh I know the store you're talking about! There's one at our favorite mall in fact. I might have to check it out or go on their site. Thank you! Yeah I hug my Raven Cuddle Clone every chance I get. There's also a company called Petsies that does plush replicas as well and they look really nice too. I'm going to be sending two small plush animals, a black kitten and a bunny that looks like my friend's bunny Snoopy who passed away a week and a half after Raven, to a lady in Cali who has a stuffed animal hospital to have wings put on them so they can be our "angels." The kitten is for myself of course, but I'll probably give my friend the bunny at Christmas, as this was her baby boy (I miss the little guy like crazy too!)
The stuffed animal hospital is called Realms of Gold and "Dr Beth" is the nicest person you could ever hope to meet if you'd like to have Angel wings put on a plush. I'll post some pics when I get them back. And I'll definitely look into the pillow idea too.
Thank you again. Blessings to you! 🐾
Quote 0 0