Chester5
I had to send my 16 year old Yorkie over the Rainbow Bridge today and it was just so heartbreaking.He had been slowly getting worse and after episodes of moaning and crying as well as getting sick all over the house yesterday it was time.I was with the whole time and I cried and told him how much I loved him, would miss him, and would never be forgotten.The vet also assured me it was time.When I read the poem I cried again as he hadn't been himself for so long and now he is.Thank you for being here.Rick
Quote 0 0
Tammy76
We sent our Chloe over the rainbow bridge today as well. I know the pain you are feeling. Our Chloe was the same way. One day we will see them again.
Quote 0 0
Chester5
Thank you...
Quote 0 0
macksmama
Hugs to you Chester5!

I lost my baby Mack last month. He was 5 and also a yorkie. Aren't they the sweetest? I miss him everyday.
Quote 0 0
Buzz
I know it's heartbreaking to say goodbye to our little ones but you made the right desicion and saved him from further suffering....God Bless You for your courage and remember grieving is the beginning of the healing process so grieve for your little one and remember he's crossed the Rainbow Bridge and is in no more pain.....and met many new friends so take solace in the wonderful times you've shared and rejoice in his life.....
Quote 0 0