CharleeJLZ
I lost my kitty Cringer 4 days ago, after being away looking after my sick gran for the weekend i came home to a call from the vets that he had been knocked over by a car and did not make it. Im not sure if im just being strong or whether it is going to hit me but its getting a tiny weeny bit easier as the week goes on. I really miss him, he was only one and far from he main road so why he went down that far is beyond me. He is in the Monday ceremony. My other 3 rescue girly cats have become very loving to eachother since, there has been alot more grooming and 'lets try and sit on mum when shes typing its funny'
I lost John my male kitty about a year ago and he will also be in this mondays ceremony. I hope that my furbabies are at peace with other furbabies and playing well.
I want to thank this site and the people who have taken their time to comment and chat to me on the chatrooms. Everyone is so strong and supportive no matter how long ago they lost a furbaby and its just lovely. Keep strong and if anyone is in a similar boat and wants a natter im always available for a chat through email or  pm. xxxxxxxx
thoughts and blessings
Quote 0 0
reovi
I'm so sorry about Cringer-I wish you peace and hugs!
Quote 0 0
CharleeJLZ
thank you for your reply! I hope your feeling a little bit better. my thoughts go to you too xxxx
Quote 0 0
Krista
I'm so sorry about Cringer too. I know I am stronger because of the people on this forum  who have sent me words of support and comfort. Sending you happy thoughts!
Quote 0 0