apdwife

Count came home last week and I have set up his spot for him to keep watch over all of us.  He loved Q-tips so I have 2 of them resting on his urn.  There's a few cat whiskers that I found that I put inside packing tape which is underneath his cat food.  And he loved those foam balls. 

I miss my baby. 

Momma of Count (cat angel), Kashi, Lucky, Calvin and Hobbes
Quote 0 0
heartsick
This is just beautiful.
It says so much about the special bond and LOVE between the two
of you.
You are in My Thoughts.
Susan(heartsick)
Quote 0 0
sweetiesmom09

Dear Apdwife -

Your memorial for Count is really lovely.  I have something like that for Sweetie, a picture, a piece of two of her favorite treats, and an angel Akita statute that I found online.  I know this can't ever make up for losing our babies, but I hope you find it a little comforting to be able to look at this and feel her spirit there with you.  My thoughts are with you.  It can be difficult when you bring the ashes home and it is beautiful the way you have transformed it into something healing.

--Sweetie's Mom
Quote 0 0
sweetiesmom09

Dear Apdwife -

Your memorial for Count is really lovely.  I have something like that for Sweetie, a picture, a piece of two of her favorite treats, and an angel Akita statute that I found online.  I know this can't ever make up for losing our babies, but I hope you find it a little comforting to be able to look at this and feel her spirit there with you.  My thoughts are with you.  It can be difficult when you bring the ashes home and it is beautiful the way you have transformed it into something healing.

--Sweetie's Mom
Quote 0 0
bearspirit15

So sorry for the loss of your beloved Count. The memorial you did is awesome.

Blessings to you, Darlene - Skipper May 10,1991/ Dec. 10,2008
Quote 0 0
stickysforeverdaddy
apdwife, your special spot for Count makes me cry. I can tell that you love him very much. I know that you miss your baby.

(((Tears)))

stickysforeverdaddy

David
Quote 0 0
panda

apdwife , what a loving and beautiful memorial you have made for your Count furbaby and we all here understand how much you miss your beloved cat.  This memorial shows the strength of the love you had for each other, and I pray it brings you comfort in time, as his gentle spirit is truly there.

Panda

Quote 0 0
Cricket
This memorial is so beautiful!! I love it, you made me cry. Thank you for sharing this with us, I really appreciate it.

-Cricket  
Quote 0 0