MT
Lost my 19 year old weenie dog. Had to put him down . Can’t cope with this grief ! His name was Mr.Peanut Magoo !
Quote 0 0
Avabear
I'm so sorry MT, it's truly the worst pain ever.  What a wonderful name you gave him!.  Please come here often and talk about him, we are all experencing this unbelievable pain here so we understand in a way that many people in the 'real' world don't.  I have found this site really helpful ans supportive since I cane here.
Avabears mummy

'It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.' Anon

Quote 0 0
PeppermintPatty
I am sorry for your loss MT. He must have been a pretty special dog to live to be 19. It is understandable the grief you are feeling. We all pretty much know what you are going through.

Hang in there and post more when you can see the screen through the tears.

RIP Mr. Peanut Magoo :(
Quote 0 0
peachesdad
19 year old. WOW, you are a great pet parent. The love you to had must have been amazing. I lost my 10 1/2 yo Peaches last Tuesday. She passed away in my arms. She is the love of my life. I was looking forward to many more years with her and was planning to retire in a few years so I could spend more time with her. In March of last year she got congested heart disease. We started treatment and she fought it longer than they expected.

My life revolved around Peaches. She always showed unconditional love. There will NEVER be another one like her but, when I'm ready, will bring another little one into my life to shower with love. 

I brought her ashes home Friday. I tell her I love her and miss her. She'll always be with me. Everyone tells us it will get better over time. We'll find out together. We'll hang in there and remember the good times with our love one. So sorry for your lose, I can say I know what your going through. Peaches was at the Rainbow Bridge to meet Mr Peanut Magoo when he arrived. I'm sure their having fun now. 
tim
Quote 0 0
MT
Here is Mr.Peanut Magoo .
Quote 0 0
MT
That’s my son visiting with him
Quote 0 0
MT
Top pic his last pic
Quote 0 0
Avabear
Aawww he looks like such a sweetie, it's so hard lettling them go but it looks like he had a full life with lots of love and has left you with lots of wonderful memories. Big hugs to you xx
Avabears mummy

'It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.' Anon

Quote 0 0
MT
Thank u 🌞❤️
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
I love the pictures, he is such a sweet looking dog. I LOVE the name also! I'm so sorry, no matter how long we have with them it is never long enough. The grief from losing them can be overwhelming, the sadness will come in waves when you least expect it. We all care here, we understand. Praying for peace and comfort. I believe you will see Peanut again, his spirit will leave forever, his love for you eternal, Bless you.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
MT
I feel like my grief is so overwhelming that I’m so weak . Trying to get out and go for a run to feel better ! I am so thankful for this forum !!! Grateful for all the reply’s ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank u !!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
MT
Thank u xo
Quote 0 0