lili_c1010 Show full post »
codysmum102
Lili,
Thank you for posting that, excellent read!
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Buddy_Mama
Lili, thank you so much for sharing that older post. I just read it. It's amazing... expresses beautifully the essence of loving our babies, and the necessary first steps to heal. I hope you're feeling a little bit better. I haven't posted much in the last several days, since I've felt at a loss for words - but I've been thinking about you and others I've interacted with here, and feeling grateful for the caring and support we share.
Cindy (Buddy’s mama)
My baby Buddy 5/4/10-3/7/20, rescued March 2011
My sweet Mandy 11/27/91-11/2/10, rescued November 1992
My beautiful Barney 4/28/73-9/7/92, adopted May 1973
Quote 0 0
lili_c1010
hi cindy, guess im feeling exactly like you. lost of words, lost of directions, that's y i too did not post much. i wrote a letter to cookie few days ago. writing down all my feelings at that moment, apologising and telling her how much i love her and how important she was to me. i felt much better after that. it was very painful because i recalled all the memories i had with her. but it was also very soothing after i completed the letter. still missed her a lot.

pls take care of yourself. share with us anything about ur baby whenever ur ready. i believe u too have mixture of feelings during this time. expressing it will definitely help to ease ur heartbreak.
Quote 1 0