GREGG
MY HEART IS BREAKING A LITTLE MORE EACH DAY WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE. CHRISTMAS WAS NOT VERY GOOD. I WOULD GLADDLY GIVE MY LIFE TO HOLD YOU FOR A FEW SECONDS. EVERY DAY IS A GREAT DAY TO GO TO HEAVEN IF YOU TRUST IN THE LORD. MY DEAREST SWEET AND MOST AWESOME FRIEND EVER I HOPE I SEE YOU SOONER THAN LATER. all-dogs-go-to-heaven-quotes-and-Poem (2).jpg  I READ THIS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY AND WISH I COULD BE WISH I COULD BE WITH YOU  COLLETTE. GREGG LAWSON 165394318956B1E3F5 1 1.png
WILLIAM G. LAWSON
Quote 0 0
DebsHeart
Hello Gregg

Our Christmas was horrible too, our little girl died suddenly of an unknown heart condition and we're both in shock. My husband and I can't stop crying, can't eat and can barely get thru the day. I know how you feel. I understand the pain you're struggling with and a constant feeling that maybe we could've prevented our loss somehow. I know how hard this time is for you and I struggle with the heartbreak too. Please remember that you gave you're beloved a great and interesting life. I guess they don't belong to us, not really. We only have them for a short time and it's never long enough. Take care and find comfort in your faith.
Deb
"There's more room in a broken heart."
Quote 0 0
GREGG
DebsHeart wrote:
Hello Gregg

Our Christmas was horrible too, our little girl died suddenly of an unknown heart condition and we're both in shock. My husband and I can't stop crying, can't eat and can barely get thru the day. I know how you feel. I understand the pain you're struggling with and a constant feeling that maybe we could've prevented our loss somehow. I know how hard this time is for you and I struggle with the heartbreak too. Please remember that you gave you're beloved a great and interesting life. I guess they don't belong to us, not really. We only have them for a short time and it's never long enough. Take care and find comfort in your faith.
Deb
GODF BLESS YOU AND YOURS DEB***GREGG
WILLIAM G. LAWSON
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My deepest condolences on the sad loss of your Gregg
and also to Deb for your sudden loss during Christmas.
It's a wicked, hard thing to go through. I don't know if you ever "get through" but it does get better and eventually you go about your life carrying your beloved pet's memory with you. Most times that's a great thing but there are still times after almost 2 years when something triggers a strong memory of Sampson that I'd maybe forgotten about and I am reduced to tears. GREGG, I really must say I was in tears reading the poem you posted. You'll Meet Me in the Light. I've never read it before and it is very beautiful and also thought provoking. Wishing you both peace at this sad time.
Sam
Quote 0 0
GREGG
THANKS SAM. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. FOR THOSE WE LOVE AND ADORE THAT IS WHY GOD PUT A DOGGIE DOOR IN THE PEARLY GATES. GREGG
WILLIAM G. LAWSON
Quote 0 0