ELIZAQBETH1
IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTHS SINCE MY BOY CODY LEFT US.   HE WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COCKAPOO YOU EVER SAW.  HIS PERSONALITY LIT UP A ROOM.. I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR THE 10 YEARS WE HAD WITH HIM.  I JUST CANT SHAKE THE DEPRESSION AND SADNESS IN MY HEART AND MY CHILDRENS.. WHEN DOES THIS GET BETTER?? I STILL LOOK FOR HIM EVERYDAY. I LOVE YOU CODY AND WISH YOU WERE HERE. YOU LEFT US TOO SOON..SWEET DREAMS MY BOY.
BONNIE
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Hi Bonnie,
I am so sorry you lost Cody! 5 months is not very long in the scheme of things - I know how difficult it is to lose your best bud! Unfortunately, it takes time to get used to the new normal and the fact you are still grieving so much shows how close your bond was. When the pain subsides more it will be a comfort that you were able to share 10 wonderful years with Cody.
My deepest condolences.
S.
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi i am going on 5 months also, lost my baby Munki on Dec 3rd........i cry everyday cuz i miss her. It is so hard to accept that she has "transitioned" i actually do not want to say she is gone..........gone sounds so empty.

Please know you are not alone, keep your Cody's memory alive, with pictures, with talking to your Cody with fond memories. I know losing a pet is devastating........and I still think that the months to come will be tearful. 

((hugs))

Cam

Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
The pain of a deep loss never completely goes away... everyone has their own time frame to gradually feel better or to adjust to the new normal as someone said. I have been through this a lot, lost 3 furbabies now in the past 10 years alone, both my Angiebear and Wizberry in a 3.5 year period. I'm devastated. I can hardly believe it and I know my life will never be the same again. It is the end of an era for me.. I'm really not sure if I will ever fully recover from this. Wiz was the one always there for me helping me get through it all. I was just looking at a video I made of Wiz and I taking a walk, him on his leash, Syb following us around as she did,  which was only 1 week before he passed.. I hug him and tell him I love him more than anything in the world.. it's heartbreaking to watch now and I can't fathom that he is really gone looking at that. There's a crushing pain in my heart which a lot of the time seems to shut down all my feelings to numbness. 

So sorry for your loss of Cody.. hugs <3
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Bonnie, its almost 5 months for me also, we lost our dog Jim on 13th December. He was 17, so we were very lucky to have had him all that time, we`ve no kids so he really was like our baby.  Sometimes its hard to believe he`s gone, and I still have a lot of bad days. I don`t think it will ever get better - its more like learning to live with it, but it is a horrible feeling.   I try remembering all the happy times we shared with him, and I know he had a great little life with us.  Cody sounds like he had a lovely life with you, and I`m sure we will be reunited with them again one day. 

Hugs Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
ELIZAQBETH1
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SWEET THOUGHTS...I GUESS DAY BY DAY. DOESNT MAKE IT ANY LESS PAIN TO BEAR, BUT WE HAVE NO CHOICE...MY HEART BREAKS DEEPLY FOR ALL OF YOU AS WELL..THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
BONNIE
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Bonnie,
I'm so sorry about Cody! 10 years is a long time to share with a beautiful friend like him. I lost my Bailey in November and I still think of him every day - esp. today.
Hope you are doing okay!
Hugs, MJ
Quote 0 0