tsehwhat
Coco Chanel.jpg  
 I miss my baby Coco... She passed only 9 days ago, 1/7/15. She had just turned 8 years old on 11/20/14. Today I brought home her ashes in a beautiful maple wood urn. I knew this day would come but I never thought it would happen so suddenly. Although I try to stay busy during the day, my nights are hard. I have to stay strong for the rest of the family but when they are all asleep, I'm awake pacing the house and it seems like everything reminds me of her. I miss her so much...
Andrea Tseh
Mother of an angel furbaby "Coco Chanel"
& her 10yr old sister "Chloe Juicy" & her 5yr old niece "Carly Couture"

Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Hi Andrea,
I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to your sweet Coco.  She is beautiful. I love the bow in her hair!
Yes, we do know that the day will eventually come, but nothing prepares us for it.  Nothing prepares us for the raw, overwhelming feelings of loss and emptiness that we feel.  My gorgeous beagle, Bella, had a brain tumour and then developed kidney failure from the medication treating the brain tumour so we knew she was on borrowed time for quite a while, but even so, when we came to the day that we had to let her go, it still tore my heart out.  We never want to say goodbye....we want them beside us, loving us, forever. 
I found nights the hardest too.  Not having that little furry body to cuddle up to was hard to cope with. The emptiness is so hard to describe.  People who have not experienced the love and loyalty that we have, do not understand, but everyone on this forum understands exactly what you are going through because we are all living it too.  This site is wonderful.  I lost Bella 9 months ago and I am so glad I found this site.  The people here are so supportive and it is reassuring to know that what we are feeling is normal.  It is also great to be able to talk freely about babies, without people thinking that we should "get over it" and let it go.  It is a way of keeping Coco and Bella alive through stories and photos.
I hope that soon your memories will bring you more smiles than tears.  I wish you peace and healing.  xxx
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello Andrea, Your'e girl Coco is so adorable! I am so sorry that you lost her! I understand how you feel that it was so sudden for you. It is very difficult to accept and deal with it in the beginning. I don't  think we are ever really ready to say good-bye to a beloved companion.
It seems we have a lot in common. I couldn't believe it when you told me that you're name is Andrea and you also have a Coco! Not only that but my Coco passed on Dec 7th, exactly one month before yours. My girl was a Lab pointer mix. Her dad was a big chocolate lab, her mom a pointer. As she got older she filled out more and seemed to look more and more like her dad, a big loving, sweet, Labrador. She was with me for 10 yrs. and even though it was a good amount of time, I just always thought I would be with her for a couple of more years! She was always a pretty healthy dog and very active so when she was diagnosed with bone cancer back in November I was in somewhat of a state of denial about it. I had 3 weeks with her after that before it just became to much for her.
Those 3 weeks I did the best I could to keep her in comfort and gave her as much love and attention as I could. It was incredibly difficult knowing that her days were numbered. Yet I knew that I had to put her first and not allow her to suffer just to keep her here with me.
 You have found a good place to come to express yourself and find comfort as we all know how it feels to loose a very special furbaby. I find it comforting that the ones  here truly cared and loved their companions so much! You can feel and sense that and its so heartwarming for me. Please feel free to reach out!  I am so sorry about Coco! She is an absolute doll! And I am sure that my Coco is there to greet her and show her the way. I often tell my girl to be kind to the new ones and I know that she hears me!!.......take care, Andrea

Quote 0 0
Apollo_the_great
Sorry for your loss
William
Quote 0 0
tsehwhat
Hey my baby girl, its been 2 weeks and a day since you went on to Rainbow Bridge... I'm missing you so much...always thinking of you. Today I finished the thank you cards for all the condolences we received from the loss of you, our baby girl. You sure touched a lot of lives! Then I put all the cards we received in a keepsake box that we dedicated to you and I found a poem/quote that daddy wrote for you. He said I can share it on this forum too so here it is:

"Precious pups bring so much happiness and love when they come into our lives. And bring an equal amount of pain when they leave our lives. Run through the prairie fields our precious Coco Chanel" -- Love Daddy

I also started writing your life story to include on your memorial at rainbowbridge.com, Its so amazing to me how much I have to say about you. You really were a huge part of our lives and brought us so much happiness and gave us so much love. I just hope that our love for you was enough... I'm trying not to be negative about having doubts on whether I could have been a better mommy to you or not. But know that I love you my Coco, so much it hurts. But whenever I see or do something that reminds me of you, which is ALL THE TIME lately, I smile! You were a smart lil girl. Good night for now my precious furbaby...I love you till eternity and I will miss you every moment until we are reunited~ Love, Mama 

P.s. Daddy said he misses you and loves you too!
Andrea Tseh

Quote 0 0
tsehwhat
My baby Coco... 17 days now... I long to dream of you to know you are ok, not that I believe you aren't but just to see you again in a dream at least...I've been told that when a past loved one visits you in your dream it means they are thinking of you, but Great-Grandma Waters used to say that it means they are worried about you. Either way visiting this forum and looking at your pictures and videos brings me comfort... I love and miss you so much till eternity.

Dear Readers,

My shihzhu/longhaired Chihuahua, Coco Chanel, was barely 8 years and 2months old when she passed (just recently on 1/7/15). She was diagnosed with ITP & IMHA or Immune-Mediated Thrombocytopenia. A disorder when the immune system attacks the blood. She was basically internally bleeding to death. I have done little research as I've been consumed with grief from losing her. The vet was unable to determine the cause. A common cause is vaccines however Coco was a month over due on her vaccines so that was ruled out. She didn't have any symptoms until New Years Eve when her there was blood in her urine. She fought for her life for seven days by undergoing several blood transfusions and trying different medications but nothing was working. She went from normal, spunky, & full of life...To weak and tired in only 7 days before we had to make the hardest decision of our lives and lay her to rest so that she wouldn't have to suffer anymore. We often question if we did something wrong or went about it all wrong but as I tell my husband, "If she was meant to be here, she would be here"; even though my heart hurts so bad. I'm trying with all my might to be strong and not be selfish. I don't show it during the day, but at night when I cant sleep, she's all that I think about. I've done SO many things to try and find comfort... I wrote a 3 page story about her life, made a photo album, a keepsake box, a shadow box, all dedicated to her...but none of those things bring her back to me.
I do take comfort in knowing that losing her has brought our family closer together and has made us more appreciative of our other 2 furbabies, who quiet enjoy the extra extra love and attention, as if they weren't already spoiled! She was such a gorgeous lil gal, very smart, obedient, fun and loving...I am so blessed to have had her in my life...
Andrea Tseh

Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello Andrea, I am so sorry about you're sweet Coco. I had similar circumstances to you in that my girl, Coco, was pretty healthy and spunky up until the day she was diagnosed with bone cancer in November. She had a limp that would not go away and was first treated for arthritis. After a week she did not improve and I took her back to the vet and they did an x-ray. That was when I was told that she had bone cancer and that it had spread to the lungs. She told me that my Coco had a month or two at the most. She lived for 3 more weeks until it really overtook that leg and she couldn't use it at all. She refused to take the pain pills after about 2 weeks. It was as if she was telling me. I have had enough mom!
Letting her go was very traumatic for me as well. I know so well how you feel. I also questioned a lot of things that happened with her. I also have 2 cats that share the same vet and I had to bring one of them in about 2 weeks ago. It was very difficult for me to go back there as it was the first time since Coco's passing. After the vet had taken care of Ben, my kitty, I couldn't help but to break down in tears and ask all those questions about Coco that were on my mind. She was very comforting and assured me that I did what was best for her yet as you mentioned, it still doesn't bring them back!!
My thoughts are with you! It is wonderful that you have done so many things to honor her. Those are beautiful things that you have done. I am just starting to feel that I am perhaps strong enough to write my girls life story. I really want to do that. Yet I still come to tears so easily. 
I have come to realize  that sometimes their just is no consolation for the grief that we feel. We find comfort, where we can, especially here at this wonderful forum, and we live one day to the next dealing with the loss of our beloved furbabies the best that we can.......You loved your'e Coco so much! she knows that and always will, please take comfort in that! Sincerely, Coco's Mom
Quote 0 0
tsehwhat
My dearest baby Coco, 6 months & 10 days since you went to Rainbow Bridge. Daddy & I miss you so much. Days have gotten easier as we are keeping busy. But there's always something that reminds us of you.... Carly-girl seems to have picked up some of your old habits...as if you sent her a message to do so just to comfort us. Thank you baby.. Though getting through the day without u isn't as difficult, but the pain never does go away. The other day, during a quiet moment & out of the blue, Daddy said "I miss her, I miss Coco" then we talked about how beautiful u were, how u were such a smart loving girl. You changed our lives the day I brought you home and showed us love in one of the most purest forms... I just hope you know how much we love you baby girl, and miss you so very much! Be a good girl hunny. I'll visit again soon... Love, momma Dear readers, for comfort at this moment, when you have lost a beloved pet, is to remember all the love that was given by them & the special moments that were shared. Love, Andrea, Coco Chanel Tseh's mom

coco2015-07-17-01-20-02-1.jpg Coco Chanel Tseh at Del Monte Beach, Monterey Bay CA.
COCO_2015-07-17-01-20-13-1.jpg  COCO_2015-07-17-01-20-25-1.jpg  our beautiful baby in her final days

Andrea Tseh

Quote 0 0
tsehwhat
Sweet baby girl Coco, its been 3years now...we still accidently call out your name when we are calling out to your sisters, Carly-girl & Chloe... maybe it's your way of reminding us you are still hear in spirit. You were such a wonderful part of our life. We were so blessed & you gave us all of your heart & soul, if only I could hold you in my arms one last time. We miss you so much baby girl.

Chloe girl is starting to show her age, 13yrs old now. She sleeps next to daddy now like you used to. Daniel tries to sneak her back to his room sometimes but she prefers Dad! Hehe. She stays in bed till about noon but Dr. Riley said it's normal for her age though. She barks from the room when she's ready to come off the bed since she's not able to jump off (or on) anymore. She usually needs help up on the couch to, but sometimes she's so determined she actually makes it! Carly is 7yrs. Her eyes are just now starting to change, but other than that you can't tell, she's still her wild self, barking at the mailman! One good thing is she keeps Chloe young especially when they play. I know they miss you too baby, the three of you were inseperable.

I know in my heart you are at peace and patiently waiting for all of us to be together again. Just keep playing with your new friends, run the gorgeous fields of rainbow bridge and soak up the sun. We love you so much Coco...Always till eternity....love, mommy

Andrea Tseh

Quote 0 0