likeray Show full post »
Ravensmommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful girl. I lost my sweet Raven on Tuesday and am beside myself with grief. Like your Coby, my Raven got me through some very dark times, including the death of my mother. I miss Raven so, so much. Writing to her on here has helped some. I hope that you find some peace and comfort in knowing that you did the very best that you could for Coby. She knew that and she loves you for it.

Melissa (Ravensmommy)
Mommy will always love you and keep you in her heart, my dear sweet Raven.
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Coby is adorable.  Life is tough without our furbabies.  I am sure Coby is at rainbow bridge happy and healthy and waiting on you

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Katel
Coby is too sweet for words.   We miss our beloveds greatly and life is not the same. We are not the same.  They are all waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge watching over us with love just as we have loved them so dearly in life , and released them from suffering, and they thank us for that. . 
Quote 0 0
likeray
Coby, I'm sitting here, still upset with myself for making "the call". Watching your candles flicker next to your urn. I'm crushed. I still love the hell out of you and wish everyday that it wasn't your time a few weeks back. I don't ask for signs anymore, I just go out and feed your buddies, they rest in your old dog house and eat out of your bowls. But, your collar is inside along with your fur I clipped before you left us. I imagine what the days would be like now if you hung around. So much of me feels like you could have bounced back. I'm not too sure about those hips though, my pup. You were collapsing terribly and the incontinence was a lot. Not too much, I'd tell everyone. But, with the baby and the other 5 animals there was no way everyone was getting the best possible care anymore. No matter, I'd still wake up at 5 every morning and get you ready for the day. I couldn't let you roam the yard hungry and collapsing, but the collapse was not like you big girl. You never had incontinence like how you were having and there were days where you'd look at me, confused and scared. I'm sorry, I wish I could have done more. I miss you dearly, the winter is tough without you. I want you to be happy wherever you are, chase those tennis balls, eat them peaches, work well with other fur babies as they call them here. I know you loved being social when you were in the right place, help me stop myself from beating my mind up every chance I get. I hate feeling like I made the wrong call. Love you, coco.
Quote 0 0
likeray
Thank you to everyone that did write to Coby and I. Every bit makes all the difference in the world. I've been too stuck in my own misery to accept anything besides this happening to me. I become so selfish and lost in my head. It's truly about all us and ultimately, it was their struggle. Still, as sad as it is. Our babies aren't coming back. I love her so, but there is nothing further after making the decision to let her go. So sorry good girl, and apologies to everyone else that reached out to me as I couldn't accept the kind words people have written me, but I do now. And I am oh so appreciative, I hope anyone else that comes across this recognizes the good I am attempting in appreciating and welcoming the warm embrace you all are sending my family. Thank you
Quote 0 0
likeray
goodnight coby bear. just wanted to write you again after looking at pics of you from your last day here with us. just sad and missing you, but i'm still hoping you're happy at rainbow bridge. keep comin to us in dreams. missin you always mo bear.
Quote 0 0
likeray
Missing you Coby dog! Found a phone with pics of you from august, laying outside, with your cats lookin at you from inside the house. Haven't written you in a while, so tired all the time, but not a day goes by where I'm not mentioning you at least once. I never thought losing you would change life so much. I'm sorry for making the decision to let you go. I know you were strong and you might have had another bounce back left in ya, but I couldn't stand watching you possibly hurt yourself if you didn't bounce back or if your body would have gotten sicker, I guess we will never know. Still missing you like crazy and your buddy still notices you aren't around, even after almost 8 weeks, you dogs are the smartest. I'm just tryin to get by still my old coco bear, love the hell outta you and missing you always. Please visit us again in dreamland if you can, I long for visions of you coco, be a good pup wherever you are.
Love,
Your family!
Quote 0 0
likeray
Love you, coby! Went to the swap meet today n picked up plums, just like you loved. I'll make sure to share them with your buds outside, thanks for still visiting my dreams. It's nice to see you well in dreamland, crush took over your dogloo, that crazy turtle! Lilo and buddy are resting in your bed and blankets outside, and I'm trying to keep up with the old feeding schedule of morning and night still. I even got more of those dental vites and hip and joint vites because the other dogs got so used to them. It was tough not having you for thanksgiving, so much turkey to not share with you. Very sad. But, I'm so grateful for 16 1/2 years with you big girl. Love you much and i plan to write you again soon, keep playin at the bridge with your fur buddies. Visit us again in dreamland with your infectious energy and spirit big dog, miss you much!

Love,
All of us
Quote 0 0
likeray
Coby! Still missin you and still talking about you everyday. I wish you were here as usual, but it's becoming easier to wrap my head around how ill you were. With how cold it has been lately, I can't imagine how well you'd be doin right now. It's almost Christmas time and I'd love to feed ya some of the treats I got lilo and buddy. Some soft jerky treats...mmmm, I know you'd like 'em. I want to see you again, but my videos and pictures shall suffice until our day comes to meet again. I'm yet to have another dream with you since my last write, but I'm still hopeful you'll come see us. Your dreams with us are incredible, so real it feels, but I'm not deeply saddened to wake up and not actually have you here, instead I'm proud to still wake up and serve my duties as your guys' parent, I'm just glad to see you in any capacity. Anyways, I'm ranting. About to take a 6 month chip for being sober and I'm really stressed with out having you and now, holidays. Ugh. One thing is for sure, I'm still grateful for every second I had with you and if I wasn't sober while you were sick, I wouldn't have been able to help you quite the way you needed. I'm glad I was able to be clear and helpful in your time of most need. Love you big dog, play nice at the bridge with the furbabies!!
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I am sure your Coby is wagging his tail, knowing you loved him and he will always wait for you.  It is so hard without them, yet it is comforting to know they are always really with us.  Christmas is going to be so sad without them.  Hugs to you and Coby

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
likeray
Coby, miss you big dog! I'm sorry for not writing you for christmas. I miss the hell out of you. I hope you're still playin at rainbow br. and enjoying your new life in the afterlife. Still so hard knowing you're gone. Still struggling, but I just wanted to write you again. It helps the mind rest thinking that you're well at the bridge. Be good my pup, miss you tons.
Quote 0 0
likeray
Coby girl!

I just fed your pups out back, I know its late, but I never forget how much you guys need me. I've been sad without you these last few months, but I'm happy knowing you aren't in pain any longer. The 30* winter nights would've hurt and the 90* days we've had would have been a killer. Not to mention, crush has been acting up, I would've lost it if you would have stumbled over him or something along those lines. I still dream of you here and there, but in the dream I'm always trying to find a way to take care of you with your incontinence. I think of how spry you were just last year and to see your downfall so quick still baffles me. I see so much of your leadership in the other dogs, and they miss you, your cats, too. We all learned so much from you Coco, keep being an amazing spirit guide. We still miss you and still love you. I'm always staring away at your picture on my desk and your beds and memory foam pads are still being put to good use. You are with us everyday, love you big dog!
Quote 0 0
likeray
Please visit coby

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/COBY003/Resident.htm

she would have eat a peach with you and played like a crazy dawg
Quote 0 0